WWE Raw - Power To The People Night

ChapManiA

I've not watched a single episode of Raw, Smackdown or TNA for about 3 weeks now and I can't say I miss it. Then I read these threads and the results and I'm kinda glad I don't watch it.

definately watch the TNA that airs on Challenge tonight, its a cracker!

Seconding this. It's the best episode of a wrestling program I've seen in years.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I've not watched a single episode of Raw, Smackdown or TNA for about 3 weeks now and I can't say I miss it. Then I read these threads and the results and I'm kinda glad I don't watch it.

Seconding this. It's the best episode of a wrestling program I've seen in years.

I'll third it. It makes ODB entertaining. ODB!

I'll third it. It makes ODB entertaining. ODB!

Thanks lads. Sold me. Sky+ set to 'tape' for it now.

Thought RAW was ok.

Punk's gonna be a huge miss to WWE TV. He's been on fire since his commentary stint and probably long before that. His stellar in-ring work and imaginative mic work makes him highly watchable. Strange WWE booking him in the main event before he's gonna nick off after what happened with Jeff Hardy.

The Miz, R-Truth and Christian's exchange was class. R-Truth interchanges between funny and likable to cold and ruthless seamlessly. His catchphrases are now getting over with the masses too.

Would like to see WWE get behind Riley more. I think given time on the mic/character development and not just making up the numbers in Cena/Orton matches. They've got rid of his varsity character which leaves him with nothing. Them black trunks and leather jacket looked like the kind of shit gimps wear.

Ziggler needs a main event push once he vanquishes Kingston. Give him Punk's spot.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/power-to-the-...hnical-problems

What the hell? Genuine or they covering for something?

genuine i'd say, was a bit dumb to use the same number for every vote especially when they were giving people such a short time to vote.

i get annoyed when the go for ad breaks during the matches so I wasn't too impressed when we got a 'this is what you missed' and it was a pin!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/power-to-the-...hnical-problems

What the hell? Genuine or they covering for something?

genuine i'd say, was a bit dumb to use the same number for every vote especially when they were giving people such a short time to vote.

i get annoyed when the go for ad breaks during the matches so I wasn't too impressed when we got a 'this is what you missed' and it was a pin!

Americans must have very short attention spans as some of the breaks are like 5 mins apart

I think it's a fucking travesty that people won't recognise how popular Barry is.

He's put in a lot of hard work since his Nexus debut, and he looks the man. Did you see how fucking huge he looked next to Sin Cara?

It's clear that the US respects a great work ethic, and they gave Barry a chance to shine. WWE obviously support him too because they put him over a guy who had a fucking video package! VIDEO PACKAGE! Evan Bourne won on the PPV the night before, had a VIDEO PACKAGE before the match, and yet Barry STILL managed to win. I mean seriously, he's a fucking beast.

And the live crowd right there recognised his efforts too. I mean to compare him to Batista is quite the compliment because he was fantastic in his heel role just before he left, so if they genuinely think Barry is at that level now, it's going to be amazing to see what he accomplishes over the next few months.

• Paid Members
Americans must have very short attention spans as some of the breaks are like 5 mins apart

Someone I knew who went to America said he watched a film over there and a ad brake came on halfway through the end credits and then it retuned to the film just to show the last half of them.

Someone I know went to watch American Football with his Dad there, and the players actually stop playing for ad breaks so there was just a load of long pauses mid game. It took them hours to get through.

• Paid Members

And Baz isnt in his late 60s, like Batista was when he kicked off. Mason Ryan's got plenty of time to develop his craft. I remember me and Mickfan went to see him at an All Star even, and he had the Batista outfit and little beard and his name was "THE SMACKDOWN WARRIOR!!!". He looked to have more star power than the whole roster. I think he'll make it eventually. He looks the business. And last night was more proof that people want to see the big boys. I wonder if the vote towards him last night will make Vince go with him now. Hope so.

I'd have him become a Goldberg esque monster and have Daniel Bryan squash him in a minute.

Archived