WWE Raw - Power To The People Night

ChapManiA

From WWE.COM

For one night only, the WWE Universe is in control of the Superstars, Divas, matches and more. On Raw: Power to the People, the authority of General Manager is in YOUR hands. Tune in @1am UK time for three hours dictated by YOU!

In Punk We Distrust

CM Punk not only captured a huge win over Rey Mysterio at Capitol Punishment Sunday night, but he also made a bold vow that - as revealed on his official Facebook page - he will deliver live tonight on Raw: Power to the People.

So, is this where we will get The Miz vs Alex Riley, vote A for a Public debate, B for Arm Wrestling and C for a Street Fight.

Diva Dress up, vote A for Nuns, B for medieval and C for Naughty School Girls.

Who will face John Cena for the WWE Title, vote A for Jimmy Uso, B for Tyson Kid, C for Rey Mysterio.

Zack Ryder fans expect that they'll be able to vote him into a match tonight. I would quite confidently predict that he won't even be an option!

CM Punk has a big announcement for tonight, hmmmm, I suspect he'll face Cena for the title at MITB and will vow to quit if he doesn't win.

What does everyone else think we'll see in terms of match choices/stipulations tonight? What will Punk's big announcement be?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zack Ryder fans expect that they'll be able to vote him into a match tonight. I would quite confidently predict that he won't even be an option!

If Ryder is an option, it wouldn't surprise me if it is the old for every vote Ryder gets, John Cena's increases by 3 type deal.

I'm on holiday from work. Intend to make this the first live RAW I've watched in about 6 years.

Potentially a very good show. Interested to see what CM Punk has up his sleeve. Also interested to see what R-Truth's up to, I hope he gets another crack at Cena. They need to keep his hot streak up.

Archived