WWE Raw - Power To The People Night

ChapManiA

Americans must have very short attention spans as some of the breaks are like 5 mins apart

Someone I knew who went to America said he watched a film over there and a ad brake came on halfway through the end credits and then it retuned to the film just to show the last half of them.

Someone I know went to watch American Football with his Dad there, and the players actually stop playing for ad breaks so there was just a load of long pauses mid game. It took them hours to get through.

i know about them when watchin NHL they so many commercial stoppages that coaches use them for tactical advantages.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Baz isnt in his late 60s, like Batista was when he kicked off. Mason Ryan's got plenty of time to develop his craft. I remember me and Mickfan went to see him at an All Star even, and he had the Batista outfit and little beard and his name was "THE SMACKDOWN WARRIOR!!!". He looked to have more star power than the whole roster. I think he'll make it eventually. He looks the business. And last night was more proof that people want to see the big boys. I wonder if the vote towards him last night will make Vince go with him now. Hope so.

I'd have him become a Goldberg esque monster and have Daniel Bryan squash him in a minute.

Barry's brilliant, and now Vince definitely needs to capitalise on him. I mean all this Zack Ryder calling himself the 'Internet Champion' bullshit .. what does that make Barry then? The Voting Champion? They need to call him THE DRAGON. Obviously more Welsh than Steamboat but you know.

Thinking about it, it's probably time to dump Sin Cara.

I mean if he can't even win a fucking fan vote against a Welshman and a gimp with a lisp, then what's the point?

Bet he was crying like a little bitch under that mask.

I mean if he can't even win a fucking fan vote against a Welshman and a gimp with a lisp, then what's the point?

But he did win the fan vote it was only a technical fault that gave the win to Mason

he did win there was an error in the results

• Paid Members

It doesnt say much for Evan Bourne either to be honest. Like Michael Cole said, why would they want to see Bourne wrestle someone who's more than likely going to rip his head off and laugh at his days work.

EDIT: 90% of the vote? Fucking hell. Didnt read the correction. Wonder if its real.

It doesnt say much for Evan Bourne either to be honest. Like Michael Cole said, why would they want to see Bourne wrestle someone who's more than likely going to rip his head off and laugh at his days work.

I think I blame WWE for that though. I mean, they've pushed Sin Cara like god knows what, and no one voted for him. But Bourne, he's had so many stop/start pushes that no one cares. His PPV match was just out of nowhere, so no wonder the crowd shat all over it.

It'll take more than a random video package once every 6 months to convince people he's worth caring about. I think there's room in the company for a decent underdog like him but that actually takes effort to portray in the right light.

One thing going for Bourne over Cara is that he can wrestle in normal lighting.

• Paid Members
Someone I knew who went to America said he watched a film over there and a ad brake came on halfway through the end credits and then it retuned to the film just to show the last half of them.

Most shows have an ad break before the end credits, then go straight to the next show. The idea is to stop people switching channel during the ads and not even seeing the next show open. That's why stuff like Friends has an extra scene that plays underneath the credits.

Archived