WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Absolutely amazing PPV. I'll post full thoughts later, but for the first time in years, the results went the way I wanted them to go. Del Rio won, Daniel Bryan won, Christian won, Punk won, Menry won. That just adds to the excitement of the show for me. Flawless PPV.

How does everyone rank the crowd reaction to the main event when compared to RVD/Cena from ONS?

• Paid Members
Sorry if i am rubbing people the wrong way i just wish that the way WWE was it was like the roman times in the gladiator arena. The people in the crowd baying for blood and wanting to see people be hurt for the entertainment. I don't want to watch to know that everyone is actually safe. I want to know that there is real danger and a chance at seeing someone get hurt and be carried out on a stretcher. It does not matter if we never see them again as we have a fresh new face from the developmental leagues step up into the modern day gladiator arena ready to climb to fame and risk it all to entertain and have the glory or fall like the person he replaced perhaps geting mangled in a future battle after falling 20 feet from a hell in a cell through some tables never to wrestle again.

If only there was some form of real, martial contest in which combatants fight each other in earnest in a purpose-constructed arena, where there is potential for bloodletting and serious injury...

• Paid Members
Sorry if i am rubbing people the wrong way i just wish that the way WWE was it was like the roman times in the gladiator arena. The people in the crowd baying for blood and wanting to see people be hurt for the entertainment. I don't want to watch to know that everyone is actually safe. I want to know that there is real danger and a chance at seeing someone get hurt and be carried out on a stretcher. It does not matter if we never see them again as we have a fresh new face from the developmental leagues step up into the modern day gladiator arena ready to climb to fame and risk it all to entertain and have the glory or fall like the person he replaced perhaps geting mangled in a future battle after falling 20 feet from a hell in a cell through some tables never to wrestle again.

Really, it fucking hurt Sin Cara, steel, wood, plastic it would fucking hurt it doesn't matter. A sadist you must be he got mangled through a wooden ladder at speed by a massive and strong guy. He is mental for agreeing to do the spot then there is one guy who is not happy because you don't feel he suffered enough. Fella fuck off and go watch someone get killed to get your kicks.

• Paid Members

Outstanding PPV, capped off with one of the finest matches I've seen in a long time. Seriously, if Meltzer didn't even get hard for that match, then it's time he called it a day as a wrestling journo and sticks exclusively to MMA. The main event, for me, was THAT good. Perfect pacing, top notch suspense. Both Cena and Punk really brought their A-game here and it was the best match I've seen either in.

Orton/Christian was yet again class, the aftermath was brilliant. Both MITB matches were also very good- very surprised to see Bryan win and marked a little, always been a fan. Henry/Show wasn't too offensive and the piss break divas could've been worse I guess. Damn fine PPV indeed.

Obviously that was Colt Cabana at ringside, but was that Ace Steel next to him too?

Anyway, i really liked this PPV i did the usual thing of skipping anything i thought would likely be shit and as such didnt watch the diva match or the mark henry vs big show match.

I preffered the SD! MITB was a great start to the show, Christian vs Orton was nice i liked the ending of the match and Cena vs Punk had all the near falls i had hoped for thought the second FU would be end of it, thankfully not. The crowd was a lot hotter all night than wwe ppvs often are :)

• Paid Members

The crowd was very hot, but it's Chicago. They're mental. It's up there with MSG for me. The timing and booking was nigh on perfect with Punk challenging Cena who he had the WM22 history with in the same city - where you will recall Cena also got mercilessly booed, against the King of Kings.

Obviously that was Colt Cabana at ringside, but was that Ace Steel next to him too?

It was. Go forth and look at those pics of Punk, Cabana and Crazy Ace partying hard in Chi-Town.

• Paid Members
Does anyone know a place for custom DVD covers? Fired this on a disc and it'd look pretty sweet if I found a cover somewhere.

DJ Kris is most probably your man to speak to. Does really stylish retro covers, for a start.

• Paid Members
He is. The rest of us just think you're a cunt who deserves a nice wallop to let you know what it feels like when someone says something so offensive, especially to those of us who are trained workers here, and not just someone who thinks he's in the business because he annoys people enough with persistence to get an MC gig.

Now now, dangerously isn't a cunt. As a cunt myself I take offense to being grouped with him. He's just an absolute moron and strong example for pro-choice.

Archived