WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to see someone get hurt godammit!

Go and see your ma, she can tell you all about what I did with her last night. If she can walk, that is.

Sorry if i am rubbing people the wrong way i just wish that the way WWE was it was like the roman times in the gladiator arena. The people in the crowd baying for blood and wanting to see people be hurt for the entertainment. I don't want to watch to know that everyone is actually safe. I want to know that there is real danger and a chance at seeing someone get hurt and be carried out on a stretcher. It does not matter if we never see them again as we have a fresh new face from the developmental leagues step up into the modern day gladiator arena ready to climb to fame and risk it all to entertain and have the glory or fall like the person he replaced perhaps geting mangled in a future battle after falling 20 feet from a hell in a cell through some tables never to wrestle again.

:rolleyes: Idiot.

Absolutely fantastic show! Great time to be a wrestling fan. No matter which side of the fence you're on in arguments about wrestling, you can't help but get caught up in the excitement of that show. The ladder matches were great (as were the results of them, though I was hoping Kofi'd get the Raw one), Orton-Christian had a surprising ending, Henry beasted Big Show like almost nobody ever does, and the main event was magical. Punk and Cena were fair unco-ordinated for a lot of it, but it didn't matter at all. Brilliant atmosphere and the last few minutes were absolute edge of the seat viewing. Both of them were amazing. Can't wait for Raw.

I am more than willing to personally finance purchasing a steel ladder, and putting dangerously through it.

If you're interested, do PM me mate.

You can probably get onto Dixie and let us put it on a TNA PPV, right?

Well it does bother me. The announce table keep going on saying steel ladder this steel ladder that. When i saw the ladder break and its actually wooden it just shatters the illusion for me that the ladder was steel. A wooden ladder even though it would still hurt a ladder made of all steel would hurt more in my opinion so for me the shine of it is taken away.

This is obviously a wind up, if it's not, you're a spastic

If it is a wind up, you're a spastic

Anyway, shouldn't you be trying to organise some disastrous PPV party somewhere?

I kinda understand the liking the sense of danger part. However...

I want to see someone get hurt godammit!

...coming from someone who is an MC on wrestling shows is ridiculous and shows an unbelievable lack of respect for the guys who go onto the shows that YOU work on, and even worse considering that one of those guys is out for 12 weeks after a match.

• Paid Members
coming from someone who is an MC on wrestling shows is ridiculous

The "MC" stands for "Mouthy Cunt" to be fair though. I bet he wouldnt say any of this to even the gingerest peado British wrestler's face. Not like you'd understand a word he's saying if his social skills are anything like his ring announcing. Wanting to see someone get hurt is retarded.

no wonder the sports cafe was shutdown because of that toss bag, if i was a betting man i'd say he set the whole thing up to get the building shut down, after all he wants to see people get badly hurt.

• Paid Members
They want their wrestlers to work the next night. They want them to be fit enough to continue to work and draw money and wrestle matches. You cant do that by doing crippling stunts. Look at Joey Mercury. That poor cunt had a face like Carlos Tevez after he got smacked by a ladder, and no fucker wants to look like that. Wrestling with ladders is dangerous at the best of times without nutters wanting to watch people actually hurt themselves.

:laugh:

Superb work.

Can't believe that's got so many bites

Are you accusing me of baiting people on a forum for a reaction?

Just watch it, excellent stuff.

MITB Smackdown: I was very surprised when Bryan won, I had a feeling it would either be Sheamus or Cody Rhodes. I have to give props to Heath Slater, I thought he took alot in the match and seemed to be a crash mat for alot of guys. Good match, fair play to Sheamus for the ladder chokeslam.

Womans match: Could've been worse.

Big Show vs. Mark Henry: Better than I expected, Henry in particular looked good. Show did alot for Henry, just hope he's worth it this time around.

MITB Raw: I love it when Rey gets unmasked, shame he couldn't fall the right way. Miz limping back down was a quality touch. Good for Alberto Del Rio. Some pretty good high flying stunts from the people.

World Title: Good story. Christian is great as the cowardly dick heel and Orton snapping was a neat touch. I kinda hope they move on from each other now, though I'm pretty sure next month Christian will lose the title back in a gimmick match.

WWE Title: Excellent, excellent match. Good wrestling, an incredible environment and an exciting ending. Both men deserved praise from the way they acted and put on a great match. Good finish too, I like the idea that Vince shot himself in the foot so to speak. Only niggles are at the start of the match Cena takes down Punk and Cole starts shouting 'Anaconda Vice! Anaconda Vice!' despite the move not being remotely on. Plus I thought after winning the MITB del Rio was kinda jobbed out with one kick. Still little things that don't really matter cause I loved the match.

Are you accusing me of baiting people on a forum for a reaction?

He is. The rest of us just think you're a cunt who deserves a nice wallop to let you know what it feels like when someone says something so offensive, especially to those of us who are trained workers here, and not just someone who thinks he's in the business because he annoys people enough with persistence to get an MC gig.

Archived