WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How often in the main event does cole get moves names wrong? It's like he's never seen cent or punk wrestle before at times

After seeing that picture 3 or 4 times in this thread alone, I think I know more of what's in CM Punk's fridge than my own.

I'm waiting on cena revealing it's photoshopped and the red bulls really beers .

How often in the main event does cole get moves names wrong? It's like he's never seen cent or punk wrestle before at times

To be fair though Cole was absolutely on it for that main event. I don't think I've been as impressed with his announcing since JR left the booth permanently.

I know we've already had pages praising the PPV, but that is one of the best the WWE has had in years. Pretty energetic from start to finish and even the divas match was not quite "terrible". I haven't really been following the WWE much other than keeping an eye on the CM Punk leaving angle, but tonights Raw will be a must see. I really, really hope they don't burn it all tonight.

Also, I just wonder if Sin Cara, Big Show and/or The Miz picked up legit injuries or were they doing great sell jobs?

To be fair though Cole was absolutely on it for that main event. I don't think I've been as impressed with his announcing since JR left the booth permanently.

Really? He was all over the place to me in both watches of the match. Getting moves wrong and talking nonsense. That match needed jr and someone relevant on colour as king & booker are abysmal

Archived