WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

You know why wrestling fans complain about bad shows, bad matches and bad angles so much? It's because they know how fucking amazing wrestling can be when it's all done right, like it was last night.

This is exactly why I'm so critical of the WWE product! MITB was a great show from top to bottom, Divas match obviously not included, and that's the standard that the company should be setting for every show. MITB proved that the WWE can be fucking amazing when they choose to be, and that's exactly why we should never lower our standards or make excuses for them when they phone it in or fuck something up.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does it really matter though? Once a massive ginger Irish Man slams you through a ladder made of wood from about 8foot in the air you will be able to answer that one. I would assume it hurt.

Well it does bother me. The announce table keep going on saying steel ladder this steel ladder that. When i saw the ladder break and its actually wooden it just shatters the illusion for me that the ladder was steel. A wooden ladder even though it would still hurt a ladder made of all steel would hurt more in my opinion so for me the shine of it is taken away.

Well it does bother me. The announce table keep going on saying steel ladder this steel ladder that. When i saw the ladder break and its actually wooden it just shatters the illusion for me that the ladder was steel. A wooden ladder even though it would still hurt a ladder made of all steel would hurt more in my opinion so for me the shine of it is taken away.

You take the fucking bump then tommyboi you utter moron. What an enormous twat you are.

What, exactly, do you expect them to say?

"They have found the one ladder that happens to be made of wood! That's a lucky break!"

Or how about use an actual steel ladder like every ladder placed around the ring is meant to be. Is it wrong of me to actually want to see for my viewing pleasure see someone get powerbombed for real on steel ladders? The talent get paid a lot of money to risk their body but i want to see some real danger not some fake steel coloured wooden ladder. Sure it may end someones wrestling career but i dont care. I want to see someone get hurt godammit!

Or how about use an actual steel ladder like every ladder placed around the ring is meant to be. Is it wrong of me to actually want to see for my viewing pleasure see someone get powerbombed for real on steel ladders? The talent get paid a lot of money to risk their body but i want to see some real danger not some fake steel coloured wooden ladder. Sure it may end someones wrestling career but i dont care. I want to see someone get hurt godammit!

Welcome to wrestling, and the art of THE WORK.

You take the fucking bump then tommyboi you utter moron. What an enormous twat you are.

If there was a meeting backstage telling people who ever takes the spot gets a hundred grand bonus id be on the pain killers washed down with jack and coke enjoying my 100k!

You're a fucking moron.

• Moderators

Gold. All of it, gold.

• Paid Members
If there was a meeting backstage telling people who ever takes the spot gets a hundred grand bonus id be on the pain killers washed down with jack and coke enjoying my 100k!

They want their wrestlers to work the next night. They want them to be fit enough to continue to work and draw money and wrestle matches. You cant do that by doing crippling stunts. Look at Joey Mercury. That poor cunt had a face like Carlos Tevez after he got smacked by a ladder, and no fucker wants to look like that. Wrestling with ladders is dangerous at the best of times without nutters wanting to watch people actually hurt themselves.

normal_WWE_Raw_2010_08_23_720p_HDTV_x264-WYW_mp4_005266594.jpg

• Paid Members
Apology to WWE Executive Vice President John Laurinaitis

By: Craig Tello July 18, 2011

Tags: Money in the Bank 2011

As a senior WWE.com writer, I would like to publically apologize to Executive Vice President John Laurinaitis and WWE for my use of disparaging terminology in WWE.com

• Paid Members
The talent get paid a lot of money to risk their body but i want to see some real danger not some fake steel coloured wooden ladder.

No, you want to be fooled into thinking you're seeing some real danger, and you're just pissed off the veil of illusion has slipped. Else you're probably watching the wrong form of entertainment.

I want to see someone get hurt godammit!

You're watching the wrong form of entertainment.

They want their wrestlers to work the next night. They want them to be fit enough to continue to work and draw money and wrestle matches. You cant do that by doing crippling stunts. Look at Joey Mercury. That poor cunt had a face like Carlos Tevez after he got smacked by a ladder, and no fucker wants to look like that. Wrestling with ladders is dangerous at the best of times without nutters wanting to watch people actually hurt themselves.

Sorry if i am rubbing people the wrong way i just wish that the way WWE was it was like the roman times in the gladiator arena. The people in the crowd baying for blood and wanting to see people be hurt for the entertainment. I don't want to watch to know that everyone is actually safe. I want to know that there is real danger and a chance at seeing someone get hurt and be carried out on a stretcher. It does not matter if we never see them again as we have a fresh new face from the developmental leagues step up into the modern day gladiator arena ready to climb to fame and risk it all to entertain and have the glory or fall like the person he replaced perhaps geting mangled in a future battle after falling 20 feet from a hell in a cell through some tables never to wrestle again.

Archived