WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

Thought I'd get this going early, ongoing wwe spoilers obviously. With Capitol Punishment tonight then next ppv after that is Money in the Bank. So who do you think is in with a shot of the MITB Briefcases on each show?

I think Smackdown will be won by Sheamus, as I really can't see anyone else that is ready for it. Might be Sin Caras first appearance in a Ladder Match which would be cool.

Raw I have no idea, love to see a return from John Morrison but other than that I can't see a clear winner...

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be interesting to see if they put Sin Cara in it and how he looks if he is put in the match. On the one hand they might not want to take the risk that he'll botch something dangerous, on the other hand all he really needs to do is a couple of high spots and they can have everyone else carry the match.

It will probably be John Morrison coming back to win it. Whatever they do though, I hope there is only one of them this year, as having two on the same show waters down the whole thing.

It's obvious they will have 1 for each show if they only had one then it would have to be both shows in it and the winner gets to pick what title they go for which yeah maybe better but doubtful they will go that way.

Already a MITB 2011 thread a whole month before the ppv? I used to rush to be the first to start a thread, haha.

I enjoy MITB, Now with the IC belt off of Barrett id like to see him pushed and win the Smackdown match. and Maybe Del Rio will win the Raw one, maybe Miz again? Maybe even Kofi now he has lost his US title.

I'd rather they just had the one match with raw and smackdown stars in it. That way whoever wins has the element of surprise as to what show they cash it in on.

Anyone reckon someone will cash it in the same night again like they did last year? Seems silly having 2 people hold the briefcase for ages.

Riley technically got drafted to smackdown.

Id like to see Miz win the Raw and Riley win the Smackdown then they fight and the winner gets both suitcases!

Riley technically got drafted to smackdown though so im guessing he'll be there SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

now that he has beaten Miz.

No he's on Raw after he got drafted Miz reviled that he couldn't be drafted as he was his employee not WWE's but after Miz fired him The Anonymous Raw GM hired him.

Riley technically got drafted to smackdown though so im guessing he'll be there now..

Cheers, dickhole

edit it out of the quote now or else all hell will break loose...

Not being a dick but surely coming into this thread the morning after Capitol Punishment prob wasn't the smartest idea...

Riley technically got drafted to smackdown though so im guessing he'll be there now..

Cheers, dickhole

edit it out of the quote now or else all hell will break loose...

Not being a dick but surely coming into this thread the morning after Capitol Punishment prob wasn't the smartest idea...

I thought the spoiler rules were still in place or it'd be at least hidden. Fuck knows why I quoted the full thing

Archived