WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

Riley technically got drafted to smackdown though so im guessing he'll be there now..

Cheers, dickhole

edit it out of the quote now or else all hell will break loose...

Not being a dick but surely coming into this thread the morning after Capitol Punishment prob wasn't the smartest idea...

I thought the spoiler rules were still in place or it'd be at least hidden. Fuck knows why I quoted the full thing

lol when I quoted you I quoted his spoiler too, took me a minute to realise it! D'oh! Yeah they should apply, but someone always comes in and ruins it, every single ppv! :(

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thread clearly said *spoilers* and its talking about next months ppv. Still though, i apologise.

I have edited the original post in the hope that i dont upset anyone else. Sorry again.

• 2 weeks later...

So Raws Money in the Bank match features...

Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, The Miz, Alex Riley, Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston. Pick a winner there!

Also of course...

John Cena vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship.

im glad this is on sky sports and not box office, after skipping on paying for crapital punishment (and im so glad i did) the mitb matches are generally very good, last years ppv was awesome for the 2 matches, that smackdown opener was one of the best matches of the year.

just hope the build to summerslam is strong. prior to CP, summerslam 2009 was the last time i didnt buy a box office ppv (still to this day i havent watched the main event from that show, i just know orton and cena had 4 matches due to restarts - ugh one match with them is enough) but im hoping this summerslam will be something special. undertaker vs trips would be nice, but i really hope punk (especially after his shootish promo on raw) does win the title and hold it hostage, only for cena to demand his rematch and challenge for it at summerslam. of course that would mean super cena wins again (boring, just like hogan and austin before him) but maybe they would have punk keep it, only to lose it in the same way he originally became world champ, and that is to the mitb winner.

now as for who that could or should be - kofi and riley look standouts, something tells me del rio will win though if punk is gone, but if he is sticking around till summerslam then a face should win.

as for the smackdown mitb match - well nothing has come out about it yet, but you look at the talent for the raw one, and then the likely 8 men for the sd one, and while the talent is there, there isnt a lot of pushed men in the mix.

im going with the sd mitb to be sin cara vs daniel bryan vs ted dibiase vs cody rhodes vs kane vs zeke vs wade barrett vs sheamus, and sheamus has to win that one. although there might be a twist in the sd world title match situation, so maybe henry gets in over sheamus - so we then get to wait til summerslam for the henry vs show match. glory be :(

(still to this day i havent watched the main event from that show, i just know orton and cena had 4 matches due to restarts - ugh one match with them is enough)

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy in a TLC for the World Title was the main event for Summerslam 2009.

Also the restarts in the Orton/Cena match all took place in around 3 or 4 minutes. I think you're being a little harsh on the match to be fair. I found it to be one of their more entertaining encounters. Just a shame they faced each other on more consecutive PPVs that year than anyone else in a long time.

the only match im honestly looking forward to is the punk match and that is too see the outcome. i fully expect del rio too win a money in the bank and im not impressed by that as i hate del rio.

• Paid Members

I'd love to see Barrett win the Smackdown MITB, followed by Punk winning the WWE Title. Barrett then cashes in on Punk, resulting in Punk leaving without the title, and Barrett regaining control of Nexus (with him ripping the Nexus armband off Punk)

It looks pretty awesome in my head, sadly it wont be anywhere near my imagination :(

• Paid Members

I think it's actually too obvious what a lot of us expect - Punk to win the title, causing hysteria, then the MITB winner cashing in, most likely Del Rio, since Punk won't leave with the title so Cena won't be fired, and Cena can chase Del Rio into SummerSlam, which was leaked as the plan a while back.

It's too obvious, so I'm going with nice boring Cena wins. I still expect Alby to win the briefcase. I can see a case for Riley to cash in on his popularity, so to speak, but since the briefcase winner (to date) always wins the title and A-Ri is not ready yet, I can't see it happening.

I really don't care about the SmackDown one, but I guess if Bertie wins the Raw one a baby will win the SmackDown one. I'll go with Zeke, even though he is nowhere near ready either.

I'd love to see Barrett win the Smackdown MITB, followed by Punk winning the WWE Title. Barrett then cashes in on Punk, resulting in Punk leaving without the title, and Barrett regaining control of Nexus (with him ripping the Nexus armband off Punk)

I would love this, and a reunited Nexus with Wade, Otunga, Girlman & The Twink to pursue the tag belts, and Ryan as the muscle/back up. Perfect Jr I can take or leave.

In reality, I actually think Kelly Kelly is higher up the list of potential WWE Champions than Barratt right now.

(still to this day i havent watched the main event from that show, i just know orton and cena had 4 matches due to restarts - ugh one match with them is enough)

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy in a TLC for the World Title was the main event for Summerslam 2009.

Also the restarts in the Orton/Cena match all took place in around 3 or 4 minutes. I think you're being a little harsh on the match to be fair. I found it to be one of their more entertaining encounters. Just a shame they faced each other on more consecutive PPVs that year than anyone else in a long time.

well it was the last match, but cena and orton was always the ''main event''.

the tlc match was awesome, i just feel pissed about the ppv because they screwed christian and regal.

im glad this is on sky sports and not box office

Is it definitely on Sky Sports? WWE.com seems to think it's on Box Office.

they always think its on box office.

i just looked at the sky sports wwe page - says its on at 1am on sky sports hd 1 and 1.

Just an update on the Smackdown! MITB Ladder Match as announced on SD!

Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara vs Heath Slater vs Justin Gabriel vs Wade Barrett vs Sheamus

After what happened on SD!, I can maybe see Sheamus being added to the world title match with Mark Henry taking his place in the ladder match.

Who is everyones pick for this one?

• Paid Members

On the Smackdown side I could see Christian win the title again, inly for Sheamus to immediately cash in the Money In The Bank briefcase, causing him to drop the title straight away again. Then we'll see an Orton/Sheamus/Christian triple threat at Summerslam.

On the RAW side of things I'm not sure. I like the idea of CM Punk winning the belt, and closing RAW the next day with "one last appearance" saying goodbye to close the show. The RAW Money In the Bank winner would then cash in his briefcase and lose, creating a hot angle to close the show.

Archived