WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

Yeah, that could be a fucking disaster. They kind of have to put him in the match, since they don't have a Cruiserweight belt or any fued that could put him in a singles match, but I can see it ending badly for someone.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really have not been excited for a PPV in a long time, the CM Punk angle has really made me want to see what is going to happen next.

Trying to think what role McMahon will play in the main event, he has to appear and get involved surely? Its not going to be a clean finish. Im just wondering if the idea of him accidentally costing Cena the match has been considered but knowing WWE they'll have the Nexus get involved and Cena still to win without any help.

WWE1334-front.jpg

The cover is worse than the videos used to hype the PPV.

That won't really be the cover, surely. They seem to have dropped the storybook advert spot on the shows in favour of a "two most exciting matches of the year!" Money in the Bank highlights ad over the last week.

I've ordered Sky Sports just to see this weeks RAW, the PPV and the aftermath. I love that I have no idea at all what the outcome will be.

From the build-up and potential, this show deserves to get a good buyrate.

As this is free on Sky Sports, does anyone know how they'd calculate a buyrate from it for international figures? Or are the non-Wrestlemania buys usually just domestic?

^^^ pretty awesome...

I'm calling a dangerous alliance between CM Punk and Vince McMahon. What if this was Cena finally turning heel? CM Punk is gonna be a face in his hometown so they'll boo Cena anyway but surely they'd go mental if he cheated and cost Punk the match and sided with Vince to keep the title?

I can't help but think it's just going to end with Cena beating Punk clean with the AA. I was amazingly excited for last years SummerSlam, same with Survivor Series, and it all ended in dissapointment, so im going into this with that thought.

WWE in 2011 does not do the sort of angles we had in the attitude era, Punk winning, alligning with Vince etc, or Cena doing likewise, it isnt going to happen, it doesnt work like that anymore. I never thought SummerSlam would end how it did, I expect it now. Cena will pin Punk clean, and we'll have the happy ending of everyone chanting na na na na at Punk.

Archived