WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think CM Punk will win the belt from John Cena tonight and Vince to come out and announce Del Rio has a number one contender's match that He earnt on Raw and then Vince screws Punk just like Montreal.

Not exactly. Nothing like Montreal, in fact.

Unless by "Montreal" you mean that famous show in Montreal where wrestling angles happened, as opposed to Survivor Series 1997.

Okay. I must be mental but I'm a completely waiting for this PPV. I've got some bodeans' pulled pork and two soho specials (hello london and not Colt Cabana), some wine and I just want this. I was live at WMXX, I never saw the survior series where Rock turned but this is it. I would have paid and paid some more for CM Punk coming out after this angle in Chicago. Fuck forever and watch this because this angle and match could be better. I feel like I'm in the boogaloo in 03.

• Paid Members
First time iv asked this question but could someone PM me a stream iv never watched a stream before do you have to download anything in order to watch them? sorry im very nieve lol

Ask RepoMan, he has a few.

I did a quick look earlier and found plenty of planned ones

First time iv asked this question but could someone PM me a stream iv never watched a stream before do you have to download anything in order to watch them? sorry im very nieve lol

in most cases you dont but some steaming sites do have a player you need to download, should only take a minute or two. i would only use streams as a last resort though unless you dont have sky/virgin

Surely people can find streams? I did a quick look earlier and found plenty of planned ones, but I'm not sending them around because it's fucking annoying that people wreck topics like this with requests.

So you're not sending them, therefore people will keep requesting them because nobody's sent them a request yet. Excellent deduction, Holmes.

Not exactly. Nothing like Montreal, in fact.

Unless by "Montreal" you mean that famous show in Montreal where wrestling angles happened, as opposed to Survivor Series 1997.

the only thing this has in common with Montreal is that this all a very good work that everyone is mistaking for real. ;)

Whats that smell? Oh it's just Jim stinking up a thread with shit.

that was clever. you could go back to having your cock in your hard whilst watching spot fests with senseless 'reverse burning hammer shooting star curb stomp drivers' in it rather than coming up with incredible insults like that if you like. or y'know, stop being a cunt.

Archived