WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm expecting Cena to win, which won't be a problem for me as long as they have a brilliant match. Make me care that the WWE championship means a lot to John Cena. I want to see how much CM Punk wants to take the championship with him. I want to see unbelievably close near falls.

I'd like to be proved wrong, but I think Vince is content with how well this angle has gone and how much more PPV buys it's probably garnished, thus not caring weather we like the finish or not.

I'm glad it's on Sky Sports but I would have ordered this one if it was on Sky Box Office. For the first time since One Night Stand 2005, I will be staying up tonight to watch this PPV, going to sleep at 4, in work at 8. That's how much I'm looking forward to it.

• Paid Members

Be careful, Repo Man will slay you if he reads you putting that Kinger, admittedly he's a Mason Ryan fan so therefore he can't have much to be cheerful about...ever.

As for the PPV, its a pretty loaded card for a PPV that was just gonna be another bland PPV a few months back, giving off two MITB guys and about it. Now it's more anticipated than WrestleMania by a lot of people.

Punk vs Cena whatever the finish has to be a great match. Punk has been spectacular in ring and in promos for about a year now, he made me really enjoy a Randy Orton match again and I haven't seen him have a bad match on WWE TV for a while. He can easily pull a great match out of Cena to be the main event it should be.

I expect Orton vs Christian to come after the Smackdown MITB match which will probably start the show, which should be a good match (as they always seem to be) but with a instant Sheamus cash in, which will go two ways, a win if Christian wins the match, or the first MITB loser if Orton wins the match.

Unless they're trying to make another star in that match I can't see any of the other guys winning it, Kane won't win it again and Sin Cara is there to do something big (the Kofi/Benjamin spot) but nothing else it seems.

I fail to understand however with Raw's how after putting Ziggler over Kofi for the belt, they then seem to leave him out of the MITB match and put Kofi in with people like Swagger (who's spent the past few months being embaressed by everyone) which just confuses me a little bit. Starting to think Kofi may actually take the briefcase tonight.

• Paid Members

reading a Punk interview this week on him wearing the Austin shirt during his promo, it just seems coincidental that Austin has any involvement to the situation.

As to turning the crowd, it wouldn't make any sense to do that, wouldn't it be in summary Austin helping McMahon by ridding the WWE of Punk and keeping the title. Austin would never help McMahon (post Power Trip era) so really it would never work.

Following on, if Punk is staying, wins the belt and keeps it 'hostage' would he then demand a match with Austin at WrestleMania in order to bring him back to defend the belt? He talks about how simple of a match up it would be in sense of storyline and that only an idiot could mess it up, would be a good way of bringing two top class matches with months of publicity into it.

reading a Punk interview this week on him wearing the Austin shirt during his promo, it just seems coincidental that Austin has any involvement to the situation.

As to turning the crowd, it wouldn't make any sense to do that, wouldn't it be in summary Austin helping McMahon by ridding the WWE of Punk and keeping the title. Austin would never help McMahon (post Power Trip era) so really it would never work.

Following on, if Punk is staying, wins the belt and keeps it 'hostage' would he then demand a match with Austin at WrestleMania in order to bring him back to defend the belt? He talks about how simple of a match up it would be in sense of storyline and that only an idiot could mess it up, would be a good way of bringing two top class matches with months of publicity into it.

I don't think iteill happen, just throwing out ideas. Could say also that cena is helping McMahon by beating punk too.

Do think punk Austin is on it's way to happening. New Austin DVD set on it's way, tough enough and Austin seems to have a one more match attitude going on in interviews and twitter, and it would wind up hogan no end

• Paid Members
Austin seems to have a one more match attitude going on in interviews and twitter

Has he? Last time I read an interview, he stressed the importance of how lucky he is to live comfortably after so many neck surguries.

it would wind up hogan no end

Why would it wind Hogan up? Why would Hogan care? He's not a mark who he wrestles. Hogan wanted a pay day. He found a cash cow called TNA. Its all about money with Hogan.

Has he? Last time I read an interview, he stressed the importance of how lucky he is to live comfortably after so many neck surguries.

Yeah, he has changed his turn in recent months. He has been saying that he has one more run left in him.

• Paid Members
Yeah, he has changed his turn in recent months. He has been saying that he has one more run left in him.

Thats the interview I read. He said he could wrestle whenever he wants, but says at 46, he wants to live comfortably. I took it as him saying he was done. I cant see him ever coming back. He's had some chances to have massive matches. He's said he regrets not wrestling Goldberg, he regrets not wrestling Lesnar and he regrets not wrestling Hogan. Those three would have done stupid business. A CM Punk vs Steve Austin match would be creatively great, but would it do well at the box office? Its not a Cena vs Rock level match.

That's the exact opposite of what I've read. He did an interview recently where he said he was having moments where he'd miss it, but getting in there and roughing it up with Luke on TE sorted that out. I'll try and find the interview.

Archived