WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Holmes: You’ve been hearing chants of “One More Match” ever since you retired. And, I know you’ve addressed that prospect before and I know you’ve had a lot of injuries. The question I’m asking is; if you had that match and could perform at the top of your abilities, who would you want to go against?

Austin: That’d be an interesting scenario. That dream match that never happened in a lot of people’s mind is Austin/(Hulk) Hogan. But, in the current crop? I don’t really know. It would have been neat to work against a John Cena. Or the Rock or Undertaker or Triple H again. But that one dream match that never happened was Austin/Hogan. I could still, you know if I was in a bad situation, I could still get two years out of my carcass on a full-time basis.

Holmes: Oh yeah?

Austin: At about 90, 95% of what I used to do.

Holmes: Well, I’d hate for you to fall on bad times, but I know people would love to see you back in the ring.

Austin: Oh, I know. But I’m happy where I’m at. And in ten or twenty years I still want to be doing the things I’m doing with my hunting and fishing. I want to continue to do that in a pain-free fashion. And right now I’m living a pretty pain-free lifestyle.

Its the same interview he gives once a year as well. And each year he keeps getting a year older. I dont see it ever happening myself. There's been so many times over the years when it would have been perfect for him to have wrestled. Now seems like a time where he shouldnt. He doesnt want to undo all the healing his body has taken over the years. Anyway, it wont happen this year. There's only so many dream matches left. If Austin was to come back you dont want to piss it away on a PPV that already is in the bag as doing massive business.

Dont get me wrong, though. I'd be the first to want to see it happen.

Its the same interview he gives once a year as well. And each year he keeps getting a year older. I dont see it ever happening myself. There's been so many times over the years when it would have been perfect for him to have wrestled. Now seems like a time where he shouldnt. He doesnt want to undo all the healing his body has taken over the years. It wont happen this year. There's only so many dream matches left. If Austin was to come back you dont want to piss it away on a PPV that already is in the bag as doing massive business.

Dont get me wrong, though. I'd be the first to want to see it happen.

He says he could go for two years working a full schedule. I'm sure if the right situation came about he would do one more match.

• Paid Members

Whats the latest news on Batista? Is he coming back to WWE or what? It would be pretty awesome for him to come back and cost Cena the match, getting revenge from the fued he had with him last year.

Whats the latest news on Batista? Is he coming back to WWE or what? It would be pretty awesome for him to come back and cost Cena the match, getting revenge from the fued he had with him last year.

He doesn't like the PG status of the product. He has stated he would be open to coming back for another run but a few things within the company would need to change first. However I guess money speaks.

Do you think any chance of Drew Mcintyre interfering in Big Show vs Mark Henry?

• Paid Members
He doesn't like the PG status of the product. He has stated he would be open to coming back for another run but a few things within the company would need to change first.

Isnt that kind of attitude perfect for this current storyline? Batista hates current WWE and the decision makers. So does CM Punk. Its never going to happen, but in a dream world Batista would return in his old heel character. Christ, he was just brilliant. He's not in the shape we remember him in though. The big steriod body is part of his look for me. He looks strange at the moment.

Anyone think we could see the unvealing of the Raw General Manager tonight? Maybe he's involved somehow with this storyline?

• Paid Members

what would the ramifications (and I'm pretty sure I spelt that wrong) of Drew falling off the stage have been if he had been seriously injured? Like would anybody be able to be sued as it was an unplanned accident in a stunt that Drew was being asked to take part in.

I'm not talking broken arm or anything, but falling onto concrete from a height like that onto unprotected flooring at the angle he did, he could have easily been seriously injured. Would a lawsuit have been viable at that stage? Or because he was a contracted performer would that cover any chance of legal action?

what would the ramifications (and I'm pretty sure I spelt that wrong) of Drew falling off the stage have been if he had been seriously injured? Like would anybody be able to be sued as it was an unplanned accident in a stunt that Drew was being asked to take part in.

I'm not talking broken arm or anything, but falling onto concrete from a height like that onto unprotected flooring at the angle he did, he could have easily been seriously injured. Would a lawsuit have been viable at that stage? Or because he was a contracted performer would that cover any chance of legal action?

I only watched that Raw today and i thought it was a fuck up with Drews landing. Did he injure himself?

I'm not sure if a law suit would be needed tbh. I'm sure that WWE would highly compensate Drew if he was seriously injured by something that wasn't his fault.

I only watched that Raw today and i thought it was a fuck up with Drews landing. Did he injure himself?

No he was fine, he was meant to have just been dropped onto the stage, but Henry knocked the Big Show so hard the Drew went flying off.

Archived