WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im watching on sky sports hd - and noticed that during the mitb match (first one) my recording stopped - did this happen to anyone else? luckily i was watching live, i pressed record when i noticed during the henry vs show match, but going back to check now the latter half of mitb and the divas match is gone. i only went back to check out colt in the crowd since i missed it, but also now i cant rewatch the opener tomorrow as i as going to, its the best match so far on the card.

oh well i guess ill just wait for the dvd release, im sure colt will be shown again later.

I've no doubt i'll give a full review tomorrow when i've had some sleep but for now i'll simply say FUCKIN' HELL!!! That was easily Cena and Punk's finest hour. I was worried that with all the build up they'd given it that it was gonna be pissed away but my god everything about this match both in the build up and the excecution was spot on.

• Paid Members

Probably the first time Ive been really invested into a match since Taker/HBK 2. Really enjoyable and I'll definitely be watching Raw Live for the first time in over a year. Great stuff.

Well WWE are doing a great job on making everyone guess.

Loving it at the moment. WWE Are on fire.

Loved the crowd reaction for Punk. Loved Super CM Punk for a change. Didnt watch the Divas or Mark Herny Vs Big Show. But the other matches were great.

CM Punk Vs Cena best match WWE have put on this year.

Archived