The Championship and Lower Leagues Thread 2011/2

patiirc

• Moderators

This weekends game for Leyton Orient is going to be interesting to everyone on this forum.

The Miz's suspension is currently set for 7 days. For every goal Leyton Orient score against Chesterfield that suspension will be extended by a week. In addition to that this is a BOTTOM OF THE TABLE clash. Footie don't get more exciting.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This weekends game for Leyton Orient is going to be interesting to everyone on this forum.

The Miz's suspension is currently set for 7 days. For every goal Leyton Orient score against Chesterfield that suspension will be extended by a week. In addition to that this is a BOTTOM OF THE TABLE clash. Footie don't get more exciting.

Brilliant.

If Orient score 2 or more, he's out of the Football Predictions League then.

I hope people realise the international break only affects the top 2 divisons in England, plus the Scottish Leagues. You can go and see a local game on Saturday if you still appreciate proper football. See here for some ideas.

If Orient score 2 or more, he's out of the Football Predictions League then.

I hope people realise the international break only affects the top 2 divisons in England, plus the Scottish Leagues. You can go and see a local game on Saturday if you still appreciate proper football. See here for some ideas.

I wholeheartedly agree with this, nonleagueday is a great idea. Chester FC have been getting decent crowds so far this season, over 3,000 last wednesday against FC United. The quality of football is no worse than League 2 plus Chester have started serving beer in the ground!

• Moderators
I wholeheartedly agree with this, nonleagueday is a great idea. Chester FC have been getting decent crowds so far this season, over 3,000 last wednesday against FC United. The quality of football is no worse than League 2 plus Chester have started serving beer in the ground!

Is Jim in charge of reporting for them for the Leader?

• Paid Members
Steve McClaren said to be ready to bottle it as Forest boss.

He'd better not fucking bother. I've got a tenner on with my dad saying they'll do better this season.

To be fair, the board are incredibly frustrating.

Southampton defender Dan Seaborne in hospital after attack outside nightclub

This was going around the Saints' forums this morning and now on BBC, apparently had an altercation outside of JUNK nightclub in the city centre last night.

Hope he's alright.

Unfortunately its not even the first time this has happened this season with PNE's Danny Devine also getting his Jaw Broken, in Preston after a night out

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/north_end_star_s...t_out_1_3714271

For the conspiracy theorists amongst you, they both have links to Exeter City. Seaborne used to play for Exeter, and Devine had just played for PNE when they beat Exeter

Archived