WWE confiscating Zack Ryder signs.

Snitsky's back acne

Fresh off the press, Zack addresses the sign issue.

First time I've seen the "show". I thought it was pretty good throughout but then I LOL'd when he celebrated the snog with his arm in the air.

Not one for impulse purchases but I ordered an invisible skipping rope. It's arrived already!

You should watch the rest of them Richard, episode ten did amuse me but I think there's funnier ones. More superstars should be made to do their own mini-shows if you ask me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Fresh off the press, Zack addresses the sign issue.

First time I've seen the "show". I thought it was pretty good throughout but then I LOL'd when he celebrated the snog with his arm in the air.

Not one for impulse purchases but I ordered an invisible skipping rope. It's arrived already!

You should watch the rest of them Richard, episode ten did amuse me but I think there's funnier ones. More superstars should be made to do their own mini-shows if you ask me.

I've just watched them back to the one where his Dad says John Morrison is his favourite superstar. It's very, very good. His rap and Scott Sandford's raps are really cool. Just shows why the writers should give talent a little bit of leeway with their character. You've got a guy here who's fresh, relavent and creative. Let him loose.

It's not Richard, btw, just Ricky. Dunno why, ask me Mam!

• Paid Members

Scott Stanford would be great as a comedy agent, where he's telling his charge that he's taking him to the very top of the profession, even though its obvious to the audience he's a spin doctor who doesnt know what he's doing. His voice and appearance are so suited for a comedy midcard role. He's got such a great voice, ripe for parody.

Im loving these videos, he's just having a bit of fun and why not? Before he did these videos i didnt really take any notice of him but now i can see that he is talented and funny and packed full of charisma. I hope he gets pushed at some point.

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott Stanford while standing about the ring part of Axxess. He's a cracking bloke. TO see him involved more with Zack would be awesome./

Did I take your photo by any chance??

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott Stanford while standing about the ring part of Axxess. He's a cracking bloke. TO see him involved more with Zack would be awesome./

Did I take your photo by any chance??

Nah, my mate took it :)

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott Stanford while standing about the ring part of Axxess.

Yes I met him standing there too. He was one of the nicer and friendly guys I met at Axxess and didn't seem in a rush to leave.

Yeah agreed. Had a pretty decent conversation with him, and seemed genuinley happy someone knew who he was and wanted to chat.

Archived