WWE confiscating Zack Ryder signs.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel there's any need to worry about Zack Ryder's situation at the moment.

He wasn't in the company's plans leading into Wrestlemania, and tomorrow's Extreme Rules PPV is the 'blow off' from 'Mania where many storylines are tied up.

From Monday they should be starting with somewhat of a blank page and looking at their options with the refreshed rosters.

It wouldn't surprise me if WWE are purposefully letting the Internet fans slowly simmer away, eventually boiling over, and that is when they will 'pull the trigger' with Ryder and give him a better spot. Think back to when people were crying out for Matt Hardy to be rehired to get at Lita and Edge.

I'm going to give the WWE the benefit of the doubt on this one. :thumbsup:

Episode 11 was good. The Broski of the Week was cooler than most the wrestlers with a regular spot on RAW. Scott Sanford also has more natural charisma than most WWE's talent. Don't see what WWE have to lose in giving Ryder more meaningful air-time, even if he was in the token 'joke' role getting humiliated every week (currently engaged by JR). The universe wants it!

WWE seems more dedicated to pushing psuedo celebs and anyone who can't actually wrestle (Cole/Snooki/JR/Vickie etc) They seem to have a agenda with wrestlers at the moment which is worrying.

Broski of the Week with people sending videos in has been the only bad thing about the recent shows, both ones have been cringeworthy.

It'd be better if he went back to having it be actual wrestlers or people in the industry. The Trent Baretta one was brilliant.

• Paid Members

Zack's bang on that WWE should make and sell the headbands. Those badboys would sell like hotcakes fo' sho' and it's likely be the first piece of wrestling apparel i'd purchase (and wear everywhere). You know it.

The ongoing John Morrison - Dad gag is great also.

Zack's bang on that WWE should make and sell the headbands. Those badboys would sell like hotcakes fo' sho' and it's likely be the first piece of wrestling apparel i'd purchase (and wear everywhere). You know it.

You serious, bro? Who wears headbands?

• Paid Members

You serious, bro? Who wears headbands?

Once WWE starts shilling those suckas, everybody!

• Paid Members
It wouldn't surprise me if WWE are purposefully letting the Internet fans slowly simmer away, eventually boiling over, and that is when they will 'pull the trigger' with Ryder and give him a better spot. Think back to when people were crying out for Matt Hardy to be rehired to get at Lita and Edge.

Bit of a difference though. Matt Hardy was very popular at the time among the fanbase in general, it was WWE fans reading up on the situation on the internet, not just "internet fans" (if that makes sense) clamouring for his return, and for a while it was good telly when he did come back to a very strong reaction.

"Internet fans" love Ryder, but when he makes his appearance on Superstars, the crowd go mild.

WWWYKI.

Archived