WWE confiscating Zack Ryder signs.

Snitsky's back acne

Frankly, you never, ever know who might catch on and make you a boat load of money. Why throw away anyone's chances?

Spot on. The fact that they're punishing Ryder for taking initiative and attempting to get himself over is a prime example of how clueless the WWE can be. Punishing a wrestler for trying to make the company money is indefensible.

They're not punishing him. He's in the same position he was before he showed initiative and started his web show. They're just not rewarding him for it -- which is fucking stupid, for reasons Ian and Eddie have pointed out.

WWE's sign policy seems random, as well. Saw on another forum that a fella had a "Woo Woo Woo" sign that was fine, but they confiscated his "Tar Truth Sucks" and "I Hate You Michael Cole" signs.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I don't get is, you have Stone Cold preaching on Tough Enough that you need to do something to stand-out from the pack and the writers didn't come up with Stone Cold Steve Austin, he just cut a promo on the spot and the next night, Austin 3:16 was all over signs around the arena. Now, you've got Zack Ryder hyping himself up on Youtube and Twitter, and getting the fans behind him to the point where they're bringing signs to shows - yet WWE aren't practising what they preach.

I'm not say Zack Ryder's the next Stone Cold, but he's getting over - so I'd at least throw him on SmackDown! and give him a reasonable midcard run - and then if it fizzles out and can't capitalize on the popularity then sack him off.

One thing WWE do need to bring back is the WWE.com shows. With them setting up a new network, it can't hurt to have a few guys have a 5-minute show surely? It worked wonders for Morrison and Miz and has really set them forward into the characters they are today.

Solid point. I have no idea why they don't go "hey you do a youtube thing, why don't you do it for wwe.com and we'll maybe get more traffic" anything to make money out of a superstar. He's your brand to use and make money out of..

Frankly, you never, ever know who might catch on and make you a boat load of money. Why throw away anyone's chances?

Spot on. The fact that they're punishing Ryder for taking initiative and attempting to get himself over is a prime example of how clueless the WWE can be. Punishing a wrestler for trying to make the company money is indefensible.

They're not punishing him. He's in the same position he was before he showed initiative and started his web show. They're just not rewarding him for it -- which is fucking stupid, for reasons Ian and Eddie have pointed out.

He's being punished by not being used. Aside from a few backstage skits or a passing reference by John Cena I don't think Ryder has appeared on Raw this year.

• Paid Members
He's being punished by not being used. Aside from a few backstage skits or a passing reference by John Cena I don't think Ryder has appeared on Raw this year.

He isnt being punished at all. He wasn't in there plans before, he isnt in there plans now. They dont feel he's worth putting on TV. That isnt being punished. That just means they dont like what he brings to television. We think they are wrong. But he isnt getting punished.

They must have had a crystal ball then, because it's been like that since well before he was doing his Youtube videos.

They didn't take me and CJDs Zak signs of us in Belfast, I think this is lies!1!

It wasn't a TV taping so it doesn't matter what signs are there.

They had cameras. We were at ringside, we don't buy tickets for anywhere else.

They didn't take me and CJDs Zak signs of us in Belfast, I think this is lies!1!

It wasn't a TV taping so it doesn't matter what signs are there.

They had cameras. We were at ringside, we don't buy tickets for anywhere else.

It wasn't on TV though, so no-one was going to see the sign unless you were in the arena that night.

Archived