WWE confiscating Zack Ryder signs.

Snitsky's back acne

Well, it appears the push begins.....From WWE's official Facebook feed

Time to take care, and spike your hair, with another installment of Zack Ryder - WWE Universe's "Z! True Long Island Story!" ... WWWYKI!

And the episode is embedded.

Turn off the internet, our job is done.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week's is another great episode. I love how the production of the show has gotten better each week. I also like how dedicated the broski's are, that song from episode 13 is amazing and the girl who won this week's broski of the week clearly put a lot of effort into her video.

WWWYKI.

Well, it appears the push begins.....From WWE's official Facebook feed

Time to take care, and spike your hair, with another installment of Zack Ryder - WWE Universe's "Z! True Long Island Story!" ... WWWYKI!

And the episode is embedded.

That's not a new thing. WWE's Facebook has been mentioning and embedding the videos for weeks.

Edit: The girl who is Broski of the Week reminds me a lot of Olivia Colman.

• Paid Members

The Broadway stuff on this weeks episode is amazing. It's perfect WWE style comedy, but actually funny. It would be amazing if they did the same segment but had a load of mid carders they don't use singing along. William Regal is perfect for it.

• Paid Members
woudl really like to see zack on RAW more with Scott Stanford as his manager

Stanford as Ryder's personal commentator, the anti-Cole, sucking up to a mid-carder because he does actually like him, and only appears for that one match.

Ryder NEEDS to be leader of a rag tailed group of midcarders, Stanford as a midcard announcer would be a cracking addition. All backstage interviews could be only done by him too, and would be a great tool for airtime.

Archived