Wrestling submissions in real fights

Angle_fan

40 fights, you must go actively looking for trouble.

Or actively talking out of his arse.

I moved to Ireland when I was 9 people tried to bully me because I was the english lad, I never got bullied I always fought back. This resulted in a lot of fights. I moved back to England when I was 16 then I got called Irish lad this again resulted in a few fights probably not as many, I have had maybe two or three fights a year since I have been twenty. Most of these fights have been sticking up for friends or women. Anyone who hits a woman deserves a kicking. This has resulted in many fights 30-40 at least I would have thought. I never kept track and I have easily had my ass handed to me as many times as I have kicked shit out of someone else. Most of the fights I have had have resulted in friendship when I was younger and at least a pint when I was older. Never used a wrestling move, well maybe a headlock.

Where do you go to seemingly always come across women beaters?

I moved to Ireland when I was 9

Answered in the first line.

Moved back to England when he was 16 and these fights have been since he was 20, so there lies the confusion.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
40 fights, you must go actively looking for trouble.

Or actively talking out of his arse.

I moved to Ireland when I was 9 people tried to bully me because I was the english lad, I never got bullied I always fought back. This resulted in a lot of fights. I moved back to England when I was 16 then I got called Irish lad this again resulted in a few fights probably not as many, I have had maybe two or three fights a year since I have been twenty. Most of these fights have been sticking up for friends or women. Anyone who hits a woman deserves a kicking. This has resulted in many fights 30-40 at least I would have thought. I never kept track and I have easily had my ass handed to me as many times as I have kicked shit out of someone else. Most of the fights I have had have resulted in friendship when I was younger and at least a pint when I was older. Never used a wrestling move, well maybe a headlock.

Where do you go to seemingly always come across women beaters?

I moved to Ireland when I was 9

Answered in the first line.

Moved back to England when he was 16 and these fights have been since he was 20, so there lies the confusion.

Hardly you just can't read properly. I said I have had on average about 2-3 fights a year since I was twenty that makes on its own about 18 fights. Some of these have been petty and hardly a fight but still a scuffle. From the first fight I had when I was about 8 I got my head kicked in as well. I would have definatly said from the age of 8-20 I had at least 12 fights this results in about 30 but it is any where between 30-40. I don't keep record I am hardly Mike Tyson as I have said had my arse kicked as many times as I have kicked someones arse. The whole point of the thread is some idiot thinks you could apply a wrestling move in a fight. I have had a lot of fights and the most advance move I have pulled off is a head lock after that it is punches and kicks.

• Paid Members
The whole point of the thread is some idiot thinks you could apply a wrestling move in a fight. I have had a lot of fights and the most advance move I have pulled off is a head lock after that it is punches and kicks.

Maybe you're just not that good at fightinhg?

• Paid Members
Best thing to do in a fight is punch and if he is still standing after you hit him hard RUN LIKE FUCK.

Not me, mate. I hit him with my right cross and he doesn't go down, I'm gonna walk around him to see what's holding him up.

• Paid Members

This thread is bringing back bad memories for me. I remember this one time being in a fight with this goth kid who was hard as nails and everyone was afraid of. He used to like fighting on the school yard and everyone used to say that he had never lost in the yard. I tried to get his attention and eventually he took notice and accepted my challenge. I kicked him hard in the face three times but the big bastard kept sitting back up. I needed to do something big to keep him down so I climbed a nearby railing and tried to moonsault onto him but the eye-liner wearing cunt caught me and dropped me with a big Tombstone piledriver for the victory.

I retired from fighting after that.

This has been a fantastic read.

I have only used a 'submission move' once and that was to help a friend, he was on the floor getting kicked so i run up behind that guy, turned him round and slapped on a bear hug and just kept squeezing no matter how much he was hitting me, the bouncer came after about 10 seconds and just choked him out.

• Paid Members

What's the name of this move? Your opponent has his back to you, you grab his head and pull him down. He wallops his brains off the ground and you land on your belly. Sort of like a reverse X-factor. I'm sure I've seen Edge or Christian do this.

I performed this on poor old unsuspecting Kev in the schoolyard when we were twelve. I can still hear the thud as his head smacked off the ground. After we returned to the classroom after break, he was sitting next to me, close to tears complaining of a headache. I laughed at him :( In my defence, it wasn't unusual for us to wrestle in the yard at dinner time so injuries were fairly frequent.

He didn't turn up the day after, or the day after that. I went to his house on the weekend to check he was okay. About two seconds after he opened the door he punched me in the head. About two minutes after that, I stared at the floor nursing my head while his mother shouted at me for ten minutes straight.

Sorry Kev.

not a submission but i once talked my cousin into letting me do a move id seen on wcw to him. It was from the great american bash and i think sting held the hands of his opponent whos hands were between his own legs. then sting thrusted the hands and the dude held his groin in agony. I thought in primary school this would be funny so when i did it i lifted my cousin up, both legs went from under him and he came thudding down head first to the school yard. Instantly i had to come up with an excuse of saying that he did it wrong but the bastard told the teachers and his mom on me. My mum gave me a bitch slap later on in the day

This reminds me of an incident in a nightclub around 8 years ago. Two big lads who looked like they could handle themselves started fighting on the dancefloor, right in front of the dj booth (meaning the other people on the dancefloor dispersed, leaving me with an excellent view from my vantage point). One of the bouncers tried to brake the two fighters up, and ended up wrestling one of them to the floor. From there, somehow the bouncer's legs became intertwined with the villain's. I don't for a second believe that the bouncer meant to do this, but somehow he trapped his opponent in what looked to be a textbook figure four leg lock.

Proof for the adage that wrestling holds don't work in real fights was provided when an obvious ally of the man trapped in the figure four ran over and kicked the bouncer in the head, thus forcing him to relinquish the hold.

• Paid Members

Not exactly a fight, but I once did take someone who was being a twat to the floor with a top wristlock. It's one of the basic Hapkido techniques though, so I would likely have gone for it anyway.

Had he stayed down a bit longer, I would have given him The Worm to finish him off.

The closest thing to a fight I've ever been involved in was when some gypo smashed me in the face for no reason at all when I was 11 years old. Which resulted in a huge shiner and never ending questions at school on the Monday.

I wish I went to Mcdonalds with my dad and sisters that day now. :(

He was probably related to one of this lot:

''nice fucken peeple'' :laugh:

Archived