Wrestling submissions in real fights

Angle_fan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
However when it does get nasty and the occasional tool is involves the "hardcore" element you have seen in wrestling will come to fruition. I'm not proud of it but my ABH conviction come after repeatiing something from wrestling i had scene.

Gonna need the full story here. Did you shit in a sandwich and give someone e-coli?

However when it does get nasty and the occasional tool is involves the "hardcore" element you have seen in wrestling will come to fruition. I'm not proud of it but my ABH conviction come after repeatiing something from wrestling i had scene.

Gonna need the full story here. Did you shit in a sandwich and give someone e-coli?

No someone tried to rape me when i was asleep, i woke up half way through and went mental.

As it says in all the police statments and court documents. Bradley Strickland only escaped when i slipped going to hit him over the head with a mirror i ripped off the wall.

• Paid Members

I've had great success using the Cattle Mutilation, It's a bit of a hassle locking it in steaming at 2am on a Saturday night, but it's worth it, especially when I go to the more hostile pubs and it's met with "please don't tap!" chants.

May have to give the ankle lock a try in the future, I'll wait til I can get myself a pair of dungarees or suspenders first, everyone knows it's more effective after you've pulled down the straps..

• Moderators

No someone tried to rape me when i was asleep, i woke up half way through and went mental.

As it says in all the police statments and court documents. Bradley Strickland only escaped when i slipped going to hit him over the head with a mirror i ripped off the wall.

They haven't yet invented the gif worthy of replying to this wonderful post.

• Paid Members
Death valley driver...............LMAO i dont know which bit to laugh at more that, or the fact that "no excessive damage done" What you drop him on a crash mat?

A front face lock count? If so then im claiming to have ended a fight with a wrestling hold. After he was out i hit the randy savage elbow, stuffed

I always miss threads like these when they're going strong and by the time I add my made up/fight stories, nobody cares.

The only time I ever have used a wrestling submission involved a buddy of mine. He was getting filled in by two lads whilst the only bouncer around had his back turned because some bird kept grabbing his shirt. Anyway, my mate was struggling a bit but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't reach me for me to help out. I was seething, and the drunks around us were really starting to get behind him. Eventually, one of the lads let go of my mate so it was one on one. My mate and this lad both ran at each other at full pelt, but had the same idea and were both left laying.

After what seemed like ages and with a crowd of people going mental, my mate finally managed to reach me so I could join in. But then the bouncer decided that I didn't have any ID, so he wouldn't let me join in and help my pal; the bouncer forced me back away from them. Whilst his back was turned the other two lads really started filling in my mate - even the bird strangled him for a bit. It was sad to see, but I couldn't do anything because the bouncer had me cornered.

After what seemed like ages, my mate managed to break loose and run and get me. I'd found my ID and so the bouncer let me join in, and we literally beat on these guys. It was funny, no matter how many times I hit this bloke, he got up really quickly only to fall down again. My mate and one of the other lads fought all the way outside the pub, down the street and round the corner - leaving us one on one. I had a plaster on my elbow from an earlier scrape, so I came up with a bright idea of ripping it off and throwing it into some women. They were not amused. I then elbow dropped this bloke but hurt my own elbow more because I barely touched him.

No Death Valley Drivers though.

no, but this will have to do:

263_al_gore_invent_internet.jpg

oh ffs. Only Judo and boxing work on the street. Really? Dickhead. Try krav maga doofus. Ive competed at a high level in judo, jujutsu, karate, tae kwon do and boxing and if someone attacked me in the street i would not use boxing or judo. Too risky. I would take the risk equation out and fuck them up with classical jujutsu, not the brazilian stuff. But at the end of the day, any discipline will give you a massive advantage over some one without one.

• Paid Members
I've had great success using the Cattle Mutilation, It's a bit of a hassle locking it in steaming at 2am on a Saturday night, but it's worth it, especially when I go to the more hostile pubs and it's met with "please don't tap!" chants.

Tell me about it. And it's worse when they respectfully clap, too. I got a "please come back" chant once.

• Paid Members

Tell me about it. And it's worse when they respectfully clap, too. I got a "please come back" chant once.

That's nothing. I got into a scuffle and the whole bar started shouting "Joe's gonna kill you!". I was loving it.

Then Joe kick 10 shades out of me.

vyb6zr.gif

If there's a fence or something nearby, I always like to hang a sucker in the tree of woe. Then sometimes, only if a crowd gathers, i'll get them all to start clapping then I'll take a run up and baseball slide across the tarmac into his face. I don't even give a fuck if it rips my trousers.

Only failed once when the guy sat up and I crotched myself on the fence post. To be fair though, I was acting a bit 'heel-ish' that day so probably deserved it.

Archived