Wrestling submissions in real fights

Angle_fan

Surely the most common things that would work in an actual fight are 1) Headlock (more specifically from the back so theres no chance of them getting out from the side) 2) a front facelock/guilotine choke style is lethal if put on properly and locked in tight enough 3) wristlocks are great if you can catch a punch coming in 4) armlocks/hammerlocks up behind the back puled as high up behind the head as it will go before snap. 5) sticking someone in a headlock with forearm over throat/windpipe and gently pushing forward on the back of their head is instant night night

On a side note, I in no way condone or believe in the uses of these holds. I am purely mentioning this from a logic point of view. Wrestling holds that "work" in real life. Bouncers use wristlocks/arm locks all the time.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I was at a minicab office trying to get a cab home after going out with my bird and another couple. My mates bird went home in another cab because she lives in another part of town that me and my bird and my mate live in. Anyway we are in line for the next cab when this big, And I mean BIG fella came up to us and said "The next cab is MINE!"

So being the peacemaker that I am I told the fella "Umm excuse me sir but I do think we are the next in line, When this big fella ever so rudely cut me off by shouting "IT DOSN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!"

Well needless to say that we just stood there in silence as the crowd around us erupted in the sheer awesomeness of this guy. He went on to deliver his tirade when my mate who is a bit bigger then me simply just put up his hand right infront of the big guys face and just HELD it there. As the crowd went from "YEAH!!!" to "OOOOH" I guess because they could sense that this was going to get interesting at this point, My mate just turned his hand inwards and brought his fingers inwards towards him in a "Just bring it" motion I could only guess :confused: The big guy then proceed to slowly remove his sunglasses from his face..... Why he had on sunglasses at 2:00am I really don't know. :confused: I mean only dicks wear sunglasses indoors or when it is dark. He must of thought to himself that he looked rather :cool: But we all thought he looked rather :crazy: But this guy who just pushed inline is clearly a dick so onto the story

The big fella walks right up to my slightly bigger then me mate and gets right in his face. Now I mean RIGHT IN HIS FACE. It was a tense moment. I think people in the crowd was taking pictures on their I-phones and blackberries. WHY some of them had blackberries I fucking couldn't tell ya??? WHY MOST of these club going people that are NOT HIGH FLYING MULTI MILLIONAIRES HAD THESE FUCKING PHONES :angry: Sorry to get of track that just REALLY burns me up. One of them even shouted out "Ohh THATS the money shot right threre! As my mate and this big dick.....lol "big dick" stood face to face. My mate thought it would only be fair to inform the big fella that he was trained in sambo. So he goes to tell him "I am trained in sam..... "POW" And within what must of felt like an :blink: of an eye

The big fella punched my mate right in the jaw. And he fell.

He fell RIGHT WHERE HE STOOD. He FELL LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS I MEAN RIGHT WHERE HE STOOD, DIDN'T EVEN STAGGER OR ANYTHING. It was EMBARRASSING :blush:

useless useless BIG for NOTHING russian I thought to myself. I swear to you this is what I would of done at the time if I had a pen and a piece of cardboard :withstupid: So my bird looks at me :unsure: I look back at her :cry: And with her seeing that in my face she goes and does the one thing. THE ONE THING that could only make this situation worse then it already is..........

She goes and runs and jumps on the big fella's back as he had it turned to us after decking my mate in the face (Come to think back on it I think he was mugging it up to the crowd) :wacko: and is trying to rake his eyes or wrestle him to the ground or something. Now all the heat is on ME, I guess because my bird has taken it upon herself to try and defend us both. I mean what was I ment to do??? I had alreday witnessed what he had done to my mate with (All his sambo training) I mean what did my bird and the crowd think i was :crazy: or something!!!

The crowd thought to themselves (and I must admit me included) that the big fella was gonna absolutely cream her. :closedeyes: ..........But he didn't he just reached behind him grabbed her by her hair (though it looked like he grabbed her by the hair lightly) and pulled her over his head while bent over and lightly placed her on the ground. Guess the big fella had a kinda PG attitude towards women. (Pretty Good upbringing) :glare: He then spun right around and looked at me with his cold dark dead eyes and shouted at me "YOUR NEXT!" Im telling you I SHAT meself I will NEVER EEEVVVRRRRR forget that look in his eves when he said that. I wished he had his sunglasses on again at that point. I still get nightmares of thoes eyes even to this day :/

He walks over to me like a dead zombie or somthing and my life just flashed before my eyes. The first time I saw Ric Flair on NWA on a late saturday night. The electricity that I felt when I watched Rock and Austin tear the roof off of the astrodome at WrestleMania 17. How The Miz walked out of WrestleManaia 27 with the WWF title when EVERYBODY thought Cena was gonna beat him, Sorry im going a lil :offtopic: here

So there I am stood froze waiting for my can o'whoop ass when my bird grabbed da big fella and spun him around pointing her little finger in his face and going on about "HOW DARE YOU NOT TREAT ME LIKE AN EQUAL JUST BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN!!!" And some other stuff but I couldn't get most of it because my ears are pre conditioned to just close when a woman is pointing her finger and shouting :baaa:

The big fella grabs my bird by the wrist (because lets face it, A woman pointing at you while shouting can only get on your nerves for a little while before you explode) Her having her wrist incapacitated she thinks its an good idea AFTER ALREADY HAVING TWO WARNINGS to slap him in the face. Well thats JUST FUCKING IT NOW!!!!! The crowd are all "oooing" and "aahhhhing" because I guess they think well something has to give now. Either I have to interject myself into this situation because he is gonna hit my bitch now, And speaking on a honest forum .......lmao "honest forum" I would have hit the bitch to if I was him :devil: Or had the guts to :blush: Or she is going to hulk up, wave the finger in his face, hit him a few times in the head and when he is dazed from the weak looking punches give him a big, Well little boot. He falls over and she drops her leg on him while trying to not show the crowd that she has no knickers on. GOD I LOVE MY BIRD! Always ready to throw down (Even though im not ready to) And always ready to throw them off (Even though im not ready to)

The hulk thing is NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS gonna go down because lets face it she has no knickers on. So I guessed it was all down to moi to save the day. Its always in situations like this that you think of what you have seen in movies or on telly that helps the small guy beat the big guy. And seeing that I haven't seen David vs Goliath. Plus the fact that I am atheist I really didn't think that me grabbing the nearest stone and lamping him upside his head would work. :unsure: Then IT HIT ME!!! No, not the big fella I had a cunning plan. A plan SOOOO cunning that it could only come from a fox that was appointed professor cunning at oxford university :sly:

I put my right arm out stretched infront of me plamside up. I slapped my right wrist with my left hand and my fingers pointed upwards. I then slapped my right bicep with my left hand and my forearm rose from a horizontal position to a vertical position, Which I might add at this time my mate had STILL not done :sleeping: "Useless BIG for NOTHING russian!" I then went on to turn my now pointing at moi fingers to turn on him and as he turned around to say to me "N!&&@ you better control your bitch I shouted out at the top of my lounges "BLACK COBRA!!!" And struck him in the neck area (I say neck area because I had my eyes closed and head looking the other way as I was not sure if I would connect and have the desired affect.) But wadda you know!!! The big fella fell like a big sack of shit. Not as good as my russian mate fell but he fell good and hard none the less. Speaking of good and hard that is exactly what I felt :rolleyes:

The crowd popped at the sight of the big bully now laying sparko on the ground next to my russian mate :sleeping: My bird jumped into my arms all :wub: with me because I FINALLY!!! (Sorry couldn't resist that one defended us though she was a bit :confused: at how a simple poke of the fingers to a big fella's neck area could drop him like that. And with that we got into our cab (A nice shinny silver mercedes) Could a hero and his bird go off into the night in anything less :smug: as we drove away I heard one of the crowd shot out "Oi mate!! You owe us a trumpet dance after that at least!!!"

Fuck knows what he ment by that :unsure:???

But on a serious not I got suspended from school in year 9 for having a fight with a dude in class that threw a piece of paper at the english teacher and blamed it on me. I went up to him to tell him to tell the teacher it was him and not me that done it. He wouldn't so being the "peacemaker' that I am I informed him that if he didn't by the time I had counted to three that I was gonna punch him i the face. We got to three. He still hadn't told the teach, So I punched him in the face. He got up and we started fighting in between the tables. He got me bent over at one point, Cant remember how twas awhile ago and was raining blows down on my head. Not like punching my head in like a ufc fighter would do, But more like he was beating on some africa drums. Come to think about he was african. As I was realising that I was now losing this fight. I remember going into that special little place in my mind. Not where I hear voices in my head like Randal Keith Orton, I just switched and went skitzo. I grabbed him by his legs and hoisted him up in the air and pivoted on one foot al la Arn Anderson and spinebusterd him through the table. The table didnt break the legs went out from underneath it and it fell on the english teachers toes breaking them in the process, She was standing infront of the tables waving her arms about screaming "stop the fight, stop the fight!" The afrcian kid was knocked out from the impact. Not knocked out as in unconscious, But knocked out on his feet. Well actually he was on his back with his eyes rolling around in his head. And I started to punch the shit out of him with left n rights as the whole class pulled me off of him.

Honorable mentions to my two mates that have both pulled off a hurricanranas in fights. Although one was at college in a shoot muck around fight. And the other was in wrestling school in a shoot muck around fight. NO ONE seen em coming and it IS an AMAZING thing to witness shoot fight or not.

• Paid Members
40 fights, you must go actively looking for trouble.

Or actively talking out of his arse.

I moved to Ireland when I was 9 people tried to bully me because I was the english lad, I never got bullied I always fought back. This resulted in a lot of fights. I moved back to England when I was 16 then I got called Irish lad this again resulted in a few fights probably not as many, I have had maybe two or three fights a year since I have been twenty. Most of these fights have been sticking up for friends or women. Anyone who hits a woman deserves a kicking. This has resulted in many fights 30-40 at least I would have thought. I never kept track and I have easily had my ass handed to me as many times as I have kicked shit out of someone else. Most of the fights I have had have resulted in friendship when I was younger and at least a pint when I was older. Never used a wrestling move, well maybe a headlock.

I moved to Ireland when I was 9 people tried to bully me because I was the english lad, I never got bullied I always fought back. This resulted in a lot of fights. I moved back to England when I was 16 then I got called Irish lad this again resulted in a few fights probably not as many, I have had maybe two or three fights a year since I have been twenty. Most of these fights have been sticking up for friends or women. Anyone who hits a woman deserves a kicking. This has resulted in many fights 30-40 at least I would have thought. I never kept track and I have easily had my ass handed to me as many times as I have kicked shit out of someone else. Most of the fights I have had have resulted in friendship when I was younger and at least a pint when I was older. Never used a wrestling move, well maybe a headlock.

So what you're saying is that your friends can't fight and you need to mind your own business?

Where do you go to seemingly always come across women beaters?

Yeah, personally never seen someone hit a woman outside. Most of these cowards do it behind closed doors.

^ I was away for the day a few years ago enjoying a pleasant walk in the sun with a couple of mates when we overheard a massive row going on between a bloke and what I presume was his girlfriend. We decided to hover about to see what was going on as it was starting to sound like it was getting a bit out of hand. The next minute, the bloke clocks his bird clean in the jaw. Like I'm talking about the best punch you've ever seen, he couldn't have connected any better if he was given a thousand more attempts.

Thankfully there were a couple of older blokes who took him to the ground and called the cops. It's a good job as I didn't want to have to apply the coquina clutch on him.

True story about the woman getting whacked though.

However when it does get nasty and the occasional tool is involves the "hardcore" element you have seen in wrestling will come to fruition. I'm not proud of it but my ABH conviction come after repeatiing something from wrestling i had scene.

Gonna need the full story here. Did you shit in a sandwich and give someone e-coli?

No someone tried to rape me when i was asleep, i woke up half way through and went mental.

As it says in all the police statments and court documents. Bradley Strickland only escaped when i slipped going to hit him over the head with a mirror i ripped off the wall.

They haven't yet invented the gif worthy of replying to this wonderful post.

not a gif but i'll have a go!

f-Surprise-Butt-Sex-9509.jpg

:(

• Paid Members

I once locked in a Tazmission in MMA training, but thats it. I havent had a real fight for about 15 years. Though a friend who used to work the doors once got a guy in a crossface, proper funny as fuck to watch. This fella had kicked off and my mate took him to the floor to restrain him and, fuck knows why, managed to get on a crossface while they were both down. I think he was just being a show off cunt as he knew Benoit, at that time, was my favourite wrestler (it was back in 2000).

I moved to Ireland when I was 9

Answered in the first line.

fucking hell some REAL WARRIORS in here like wouldnt want to meet any of yous down a dark alley. In regards to wrestling moves in real fights never done any unless headlock counts but i never meant to do it. Best thing to do in a fight is punch and if he is still standing after you hit him hard RUN LIKE FUCK.

Archived