Wrestling submissions in real fights

Angle_fan

This is clearly the "make up some utter bollocks" thread isn't it?

I had a fight in school once when I was 8. It was punches. Just punches. Not even good ones. I got a black eye, then I cried.

That's the only honest response you'll get here.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the bollocks in this thread, I apologise for being open about using a submission or two in a real situation. I just wanted to get some other opinions that's all. I'm not going to be challenging for the UFC title any time soon!

• Moderators
This is clearly the "make up some utter bollocks" thread isn't it?

I had a fight in school once when I was 8. It was punches. Just punches. Not even good ones. I got a black eye, then I cried.

That's the only honest response you'll get here.

Woman. When I was in the womb I sparked a 12 year old, and his big brother had a go at me. He must have been 6'5" if he was a day. Needless to say I quickly gave him a leg sweep, got his back and Kata Hajimed him to fuck. And where is he now? Fucking dead. I'm here.

Considering the fact that I've always respected you're opinions Ian, I can honestly say that i'm disappointed.

Are you calling Ian "opinions"? Are you saying he's not real? Better get that ankle lock ready bro, 'cos I smell a fight brewing.

It was not in a real fight but I have put a 10 year old in a full nelson and they dropped to the floor crying, granted I was 28 but it still counts. I was actually 10 as well and we were just fucking about but it must have hurt like fuck, given how long he was crying for.

The full nelson is a bastard. There's 4 years between my big brother and myself and when we were little 'uns we would wrestle all the time. I say wrestle, he'd beat the shite out of me and I'd keep going back for more would be more accurate. Every single time he'd put me in a full nelson and I could never get out of it. The big arsehole wouldn't let me go until he could see tears.

• Moderators
The full nelson is a bastard. There's 4 years between my big brother and myself and when we were little 'uns we would wrestle all the time. I say wrestle, he'd beat the shite out of me and I'd keep going back for more would be more accurate. Every single time he'd put me in a full nelson and I could never get out of it. The big arsehole wouldn't let me go until he could see tears.

Torture Rack. Pure fucking hell. He's 6 years on me my big brother. He had pubes, I was 7. I used to cry like a fucker.

Been in a few fights over my 4 decades, can't say I've ever used a submission unless a headlock counts and never seen anyone in a pub or club brawl do one either, in a drunken heat of battle, I can't see anyone applying any type of hold, its all flailing arms, flying glasses and the odd flying kick to someones back.

If I was to use a Submission should the need arise and I could get it, it'd be a guilotine and hope his lights go out before he rips my ballsack off. But real life fights are never anything like Wrestling or MMA anyway.

I'm waiting for someone called Austin_Fan to post about how they got in a spot of bother in a boozer and ended up stunning 5 people for the win.

• Paid Members

Went for a Test Big Boot once and slipped over on my arse. Can't remember how the rest of the fight went as it was 10 years ago. I can't imagine it going well for me though seeing as I was laying on my back in the mud, reeking of shame and embarrasment.

Archived