Wrestling submissions in real fights

Angle_fan

done jujutsu and armbar works, ankle lock can work, gogoplata is a very difficult one to pull of and undertakers one is a bit wrong in fact. Crippler crossface can work against someone inexperience, the samoa joe cocita cluth is good too. Rather than starting a thread why dont the guy just youtube some mma submissions.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
done jujutsu and armbar works, ankle lock can work, gogoplata is a very difficult one to pull of and undertakers one is a bit wrong in fact. Crippler crossface can work against someone inexperience, the samoa joe cocita cluth is good too. Rather than starting a thread why dont the guy just youtube some mma submissions.

Yeah they all could work in a Martial arts kind of fight. Two guys having a fight in a street punch, kick, knee and the odd headbutt. No swinging take down arm bars or ankle locks because you

1: Would look like a twat

2: Would get punched in the face or kicked before you could attempt to apply anything.

No Scorpion-Deathlock I am not I have just been in a lot of fights. I have actually only ever started one fight and even then it wasn't really me starting it. I had a few beers was watching Liverpool vs Chelsea went outside for a smoke and as I was walking back in the resident hard nut said something couldn't really make out what he said was an insult of some sort. I punched him he punched me we scuffled to the floor he pulled out a shit stanley knife with an even shitter blade in it and started poking my arm with it. We rolled down the stairs that were out side the front of the pub he got to his feet quicker than me kicked me in the head a few times before standing on my head and mashing my face into the floor, I had to give up to save any more damage to my face.

Yeah they all could work in a Martial arts kind of fight. Two guys having a fight in a street punch, kick, knee and the odd headbutt. No swinging take down arm bars or ankle locks because you

2: Would get punched in the face or kicked before you could attempt to apply anything.

No Scorpion-Deathlock I am not I have just been in a lot of fights. I have actually only ever started one fight and even then it wasn't really me starting it. I had a few beers was watching Liverpool vs Chelsea went outside for a smoke and as I was walking back in the resident hard nut said something couldn't really make out what he said was an insult of some sort. I punched him he punched me we scuffled to the floor he pulled out a shit stanley knife with an even shitter blade in it and started poking my arm with it. We rolled down the stairs that were out side the front of the pub he got to his feet quicker than me kicked me in the head a few times before standing on my head and mashing my face into the floor, I had to give up to save any more damage to my face.

Did you bury him in the cellar or at the bottom of the garden?

• Paid Members
In younger days I also managed to successfully appply the cross-face chicken wing to a degree of sucess of as well. One of my all time favourite holds.

Damn right. Cracking sneaky hold at school. Only ever used for revenge. Created a powerful sense of fear, because you genuinely think "I could pop your shoulder out if I wanted to."

• Paid Members

Did you bury him in the cellar or at the bottom of the garden?

Nah lived in a flat had niether, had to go on a long car journey. Actually we ended up drinking with each for the rest of night.

• Paid Members
Do you know what a real fight is? I have probably been in 30-40 fight's somewhere around there.

I have actually only ever started one fight and even then it wasn't really me starting it.

Who the fuck gets into 40 fights without ever starting any. These are the quotes of a head mental.

• Paid Members

40 fights? Holy fuck, how does someone do that? I'm 27 years old, and havnt been in a fight since I was in school yard scrap when i was about 10. Its not like I'm so social recluse either. Always out with my friends, in pubs, bars and clubs. Been away on various "lads weekends" and that type of thing, but never any bother. Closest I came was about 3/4 years ago playing sunday league football, when someone on the other team stamped on my team-mate (who is also one of my best mates) about 10 yards away from me. I rushed over and shoved him hard in the chest, then we had a bit of a pull apart with some heated words exchanged about seeing each other after the game etc, but nothing happened. 40 fights, you must go actively looking for trouble.

• Paid Members

Well yeah, that too. But its not that hard to believe. Guy I used to go to school with, but I'm not friends with, is always in fights. Probably way more than 40 over the years, he has probably been in 100 fights and got battered in 99 of them, yet everytime I see him, or hear about him, he is always pissed looking to cause arguments. Crawlingwest could just be that type of guy.

One night i bumped into him in a bar, and we were chatting, he intentionally shoulder blocked some random stranger walking past, and then made a big deal about the poor stranger not looking where he was going, making him spill his drink and so forth. Just looking for trouble. There are scumbags out ther elike that, a night out just isnt complete without a visit to A&E.

• Paid Members

There's plenty of knobheads like that about, especially in a town like ours. Those types usually get tanked up with drink and go looking for trouble. But to not be a trouble maker and be in 30-40 fights, you must be one unlucky bloke.

Mind you, if I was in 40 fights over the last few years, I might actually start trying a few wrestling moves to spice up my weekly kicking, so Angle_fan might not be as mental as we think.

Beem from Blackpool and been involved in the drug scene for a long time at one point. (I have new paper clippings and radio audio to verify)

I have been involved in one or two naughty incidents and i can categrically tell you in my experience and i have loads lol is that the only submission that works to any effect is headlock or a choke. I've watched wrestling for a long time and yes occasionally you can bust out the old ddt but if you think you can seriously recover money or a debt with wrestling moves lol well thats a joke because you simply dont have the time or the strength nine times out of ten.

However when it does get nasty and the occasional tool is involves the "hardcore" element you have seen in wrestling will come to fruition. I'm not proud of it but my ABH conviction come after repeatiing something from wrestling i had scene.

At the end of the day in street fighting the only rteal way to be a so-called "hard-man" is to be a good boxer with a good judo base incase the fight your involved with develops into a brawl. And yea you might laugh and take the piss after this post and i fully expect you to, but the bloke who taught me to taught me to fight was dyanmite kids driver and gym buddy for years and you will have seen him as a referee on world of sport a few times.

In real terms when it comes down to it and there is a real fight; the competition is determined by who is willing to go further in anger against the other. Who is willing to turn off from reality and let anger take over. Who is willing to throw that brick, pick up that stick, smash that glass, dig that knife, whip that chain etc.

Wrestling does not represent the reality of conflict and violence only the fantasy.

Yeah totally, he's a liar or just likes inviting people to punch him in the gob. I've done a 1000 night outs in Yorkshire in my life and me and all my mates combined (some of whom can be drunk fools) haven't got in that many fights all combined. I'd be hard pressed to think of 10 occasions where it turned physical and more often than not the Door Supes are on it before it gets into owt big.

Archived