Christopher Daniels...

rocky64

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Be as facile as you want, but tell me: how do you justify, really, matches where almost every move he hits is a finisher, and he doesn't sell at all?

I know this wasn

• Paid Members
Go watch some Misawa or seomthing and understand how wrestling should look like you so called wrestling fan.

I saw his last match. That bump at the end looked shit. Didnt look real at all. He could have at least sold the fucking move. He just lay there.

And that's my queue to exit.

Man, wish I didn't get myself in this pointless discussion with a blind WWE cock sucker in the first place.

P.S

I don't give a whole lot about Daniels, just because you think someone is a good wrestler doesn't make you a fan of his you fucking twat. I think Rick Rude/Savage/Steve Wright/Snuka were great in the ring but yet I never seen myself as a fan of any of them.

What the fuck is your point then? You personally thought Taker didn't take a pedigree in quite the way you liked so he's not as good as Chris Daniels? Please reaffirm your position.

Please explain to me how did you get that from my reference to the match of Taker vs Hunter? I gave Carbomb that reference because I feel it's a spotfest and yet he recommended that match which is strange since from the looks of what he wrote a big fan of spotfests he is not.

Read again. I like the odd spotfest, I'm just not a fan of spot-monkeys who can't do anything else.

Richie - I remember meaning to address your points on DG a while back, and then forgot to. Will do so later today, am just getting ready for work.

What's wrong with Slovakians? Handsome Butch loves all the girls of this world except for the Oriental ones.

Nothing, but I'm talking about a hairy one...

What's wrong with them sexy broads from the land of the rising sun?

Archived