Christopher Daniels...

rocky64

I watched iMPACT from this week and Christopher Daniels returns to do a crossbody off the top of a steel cage onto immortal.

Now i know daniels is very popular and very talented, i enjoyed him in the early TNA days but i don't see what he offers the product.

He's pasty and Skinny and looks stupid going up agaionst the likes of ray, matt hardy etc who are all considerably bigger.

Also he looks like he wouldn't be out of place in chemotherapy session.

He has zero charisma and is boring on the mic, now as suicide he is entertaining his limitations are covered and he has a character and could offer the x division something still.

But in 2011, Does Daniels a skinny over rated indy darling, who looks like he has cancer have any place in TNA main event scene???

Seriously he's a switch off moment for me.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see what you done there, insult me in away to discredit the original post.

He does look like he has cancer, the fact remains and i don't mean that offensivley to cancer sufferers i mean no one wants to be compared to Christopher Daniels do they???

Apart from a few ring of gymnasium idiots

I see what you done there, insult me in away to discredit the original post.

He does look like he has cancer, the fact remains and i don't mean that offensivley to cancer sufferers i mean no one wants to be compared to Christopher Daniels do they???

Apart from a few ring of gymnasium idiots

Why are people that like Daniels idiots?

Rocky, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

You do cheapen your argument by comparing him to a cancer victim, and you don't actually have any new points on him.

Personally I would rather watch Daniels over Fatt Hardy or Blubber Ray

He has his place, does Daniels, he can put on exciting matches with fast paced workers. He's a useful guy for TNA, and if they could get him to pace himself and sell a bit, he's got enough TNA history to add something to the anti-Immortal posse.

Of course, he's not learnt that yet, so

I'd have sooner have Samoa Joe replace AJ but obviously his heat has been killed immensly and i dont think he'll ever recover.

Does anyone actually think that a skinny man such as daniels would have any realistic chance of beating abyss in a real fight? Obviously this is fake aand it is possible but i think he kills any credibility because of his size. I mean Ric Flair who is on the cusp of dieing has a better shape then him and how many people can flair say that about now?

I can't take daniels seriously as a main event guy especially seeing as he's now playing a very poor aj styles impersonator.

He's a spot monkey and maybe thats the reason to bring him in for lockdown with AJ out, as i there is no one else in that match that would be stupid enough to contemplate doing a dangerous stunt which could injur them or there co-workers.

I hope his return is short lived as he will ruin my enjoyment of the product.

I hope his return is short lived as he will ruin my enjoyment of the product.

Not a fan of Daniels then? I wasn't quite sure...

He's a good worker and can do exciting matches with the right people. When it comes to who can beat who in a fight then anything can happen. I reckon Daniels and Hardy could have some exciting matches together.

Daniels is not on either of the hardys level and nor do i ever want him to be considered at that level, please four minute openers on xplosion will be enough of him.

This is why i like ROH, all these shit wrestlers have somewhere to work without ruining my enjoyment of other products and i have a promotion to avoid as i know i wont enjoy it.

This has ruined that whole dynamic, i'm even starting to question whether i actually believe its real any more.

Daniels is not on either of the hardys level and nor do i ever want him to be considered at that level, please four minute openers on xplosion will be enough of him.

This is why i like ROH, all these shit wrestlers have somewhere to work without ruining my enjoyment of other products and i have a promotion to avoid as i know i wont enjoy it.

This has ruined that whole dynamic, i'm even starting to question whether i actually believe its real any more.

At least we know that your taste in wrestling consists of 1 minute main events between pensioners and drug addicts i think id rather stick with ROH, but everyone has their own opinion. I just think you're being a tad harsh towards a hard worker.

Is this actually a serious post?

Archived