Christopher Daniels...

rocky64

• Paid Members
Totally irrelevant, but who doesn't break out the Fargo Strut after a few ales walking home when they aren't high fiving fencing posts like an olden days face?

That's not always on purpose, though.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Daniels :(

...have to admit however that "Power-Up" move he did from the top of the cage on Impact did look rather mental-pie, I mean he decked the entire classroom of Immortal :confused:

I'm not sure I am able to take wrestling even nearly seriously enough to join in on an argument as wether Daniels is great or arse but I do suspect I will get bored of him after 2-3 months as I have everytime I watched him.

Not sure if he has cancer ethier, I did call his mum and she said he was having his tea and then he had to wash his dads car so I doubt it. Plus he has bigger muscles than me and I am cancer free..(tee hee touch wood).

...but I hate the Undertaker with a passion, I just...HATE his character and I won't even pretend to have an coherent argument for it. I suppose it's just too hokey "Oh no them wrestlers are trying to beat Undertaker up but he's like all dead and stuff and looking really angry, oh no his balls are in the urn and he can't go to the pub cause Paul him making him follow his tin -cup-with-balls-in."

Some old bollocks like that anyway.

Oh an additional and sane point I want to add is due to the lack of TNA legacy they really do struggle to bring anyone in that is part of the companys history and is actually that good. The idea as I see it is TNA needed a talent that wasn't associated with other companys more than their one, problem is they almost all nearly still work for the company and anyone else NOT working for TNA they could bring in is ethier half shite or so under the radar they were probably part of the stealth fighter programme.

I don't understand how people can argue over such things as if there me sort of objectve reasoning behind what makes a wrestler good or shite we all have our own tastes and their own opinons on what we like to see I didn't see half the problems with christoper daniels until people started pointing them out to me, some people seem to be really sensitive at picking up things that I either couldn't care less about or don't notice all I care about is wether I liked it or not, i'm not going to pick on evrey minor detail of evreything.

Their are flaws in all styles, who cares, I like wrestling damit. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
I don't understand how people can argue over such things as if there me sort of objectve reasoning behind what makes a wrestler good or shite we all have our own tastes and their own opinons on what we like to see I didn't see half the problems with christoper daniels until people started pointing them out to me, some people seem to be really sensitive at picking up things that I either couldn't care less about or don't notice all I care about is wether I liked it or not, i'm not going to pick on evrey minor detail of evreything.

Of course there's objective reasoning. It's a fallacy that things like entertainment are solely about opinions. Look at that link someone posted of that EWE promotion - there is no way one can claim their status as a shitarse promotion is subjective, they are, in every way possible, bad. Daniels, to be fair, is nowhere near that level of shite, but in the context of him being touted by both fans and promotions as a mainstream talent, he is very poor.

Of course there's objective reasoning. It's a fallacy that things like entertainment are solely about opinions. Look at that link someone posted of that EWE promotion - there is no way one can claim their status as a shitarse promotion is subjective, they are, in every way possible, bad. Daniels, to be fair, is nowhere near that level of shite, but in the context of him being touted by both fans and promotions as a mainstream talent, he is very poor.

Your talking about this EWE - http://cagematch.de/?id=8&nr=334 ?

Archived