Christopher Daniels...

rocky64

• Paid Members
That was a comedy gimmick. He had about as much character as Kwang. It was better than his usually stuff he did under his Daniels gimmick, but all he was asked to do was dressed like a inflatable banana and pretend to be Japanese. Its hardly Brian Pillman.

I wasn

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That was a comedy gimmick. He had about as much character as Kwang. It was better than his usually stuff he did under his Daniels gimmick, but all he was asked to do was dressed like a inflatable banana and pretend to be Japanese. Its hardly Brian Pillman.

I wasn

• Paid Members

I wasn

• Paid Members

I wasn

Nonsense, Richie. It's a crap character that serves no purpose except to amuse the wacky comedy sensibilities of the Japanese regardless of the wrestling company it's in.

Totally agree with you about the crapness of the character. I still reckon there would be people fully defending it if was in WWE though, ala

Daniels has been shit for a while, but I loved XXX at the time. they should bring back elix skipper and have them as a mid card tag team again. I also enjoyed him when he was in full "fallen angel" mode when I saw him on TWC.

• Paid Members
Daniels has been shit for a while, but I loved XXX at the time. they should bring back elix skipper and have them as a mid card tag team again. I also enjoyed him when he was in full "fallen angel" mode when I saw him on TWC.

But Skipper was worse! He was terrible and dined out on that top-of-the-cage spot his entire career since.

The difference is, John Cena has charisma and character and that covers up his inability to put on a 60 minute iron man match with 254 moves in. However he does offer a good well worked well paced moveset and sells really well. He also draws and makes a ton of money and cant believe the two are been compared.

Daniels most succesful character was as a silent character in a full body suit that covered his face and pale shit arse body. I think that says it all

Others in TNA Such as AJ, Joe, Kaz have developed there character and learnt to work a mainstream style that fits well with storyline orientated wrestling which WWE, TNA are.

Now daniels is back doing AJ's taunts and being a cry baby because his best freind is keyfaybe injured in the world of fake wrestling. God doesnt he know its not real he should of just let the storyline run instead of tresspassing into the impact zone, illegally jumping the barrier and assualting trained athletes. If i was to do that i would be arrested. So should he and sent back to where he belongs which is gymnasiums in front 200 leather coasted fat sweaty middle aged virgins whos idea of a good night is wanking off to pop idol.

I like Jeff Hardy and prefer him to daniels yes he maybe a drug fuck and he may be a bit of a fuck up but then again most of my generation are, hardy is cool and if handled right his babyface turn coiuld make him a good role model for those also in recovery of drugs.

Daniels best matches aside from one have been Tag team.

The Cage match and his tagging days with AJ were best. The wierd shizzle with sting, curry man runs were just pointless. But i feel Fortune may save him because atm Fortune look Gold and hope Daniels rubs off. I think he can if he just wrestles and they leave Roode to run on the mic. Daniels makes sense (Joe would of been better imo) but Fortune is about TNA originals. Only other person would be Low Ki.

I can't stand Daniels for various reasons already mentioned in here but before I had even set eyes on him I found the idea of a wrestler called Christopher to be quite amusing. Sounds like a Mean Street Posse reject. The fact Christopher turned out to be some skinny bald guy playing dress up didn't exactly endear him to me when I eventually did see him.

• Paid Members
How is a man with a height of 180cm and a weight of 105kg can be called an ant? And overated? Piss off! Daniels is a great wrestler who actually now how to work and makes what you see in the ring highly enjoyable.

Please provide examples of how he knows how to work. I won't slate anyone for liking a wrestler, but I really can't fathom how people can objectively say that Daniels can work. I honestly would like to know what the reasoning is behind it, because I just don't see how it can be justified.

How is a man with a height of 180cm and a weight of 105kg can be called an ant? And overated? Piss off! Daniels is a great wrestler who actually now how to work and makes what you see in the ring highly enjoyable.

Please provide examples of how he knows how to work. I won't slate anyone for liking a wrestler, but I really can't fathom how people can objectively say that Daniels can work. I honestly would like to know what the reasoning is behind it, because I just don't see how it can be justified.

For some reason I actually seen a match of Daniels as Curry Man today and all I can say is that he worked well in that match. He knew how to pump the crowd before and during the match, didn't take the piss and made his moves look legit and meaningful and overall looked like he cares for what he is doing inside that squared circle.

Archived