Christopher Daniels...

rocky64

I don't give a rats ass if the fans in attendance (or fans such as yourself) made it over when I clearly see the move didn't look even close to being legit.

And if you want to make another pointless comment about making money is the point of this biz and that this company makes it well than your right - but don't go telling me what you had in that ring was wrestling two nights ago was wrestling (maybe a poor soap opera at best).

Go watch some Misawa or seomthing and understand how wrestling should look like you so called wrestling fan.

So by your standard, I guess the best Misawa match was his last, given it looked the most realistic?

I suggest you consider what wrestling really is, especially in the last 30 years, because it clearly isn't "lets try and put on the most convincing fight." Stick to Puro if that's your thing, but quite how you're a fan of Chris Daniels if that's your criteria, business exposing tit that he is.

Seems like your brain can barely function as well. Not sure just a sleep is going to cut it though.

It's 6AM my time you noob.

Sorry, just to make it clear, I was referring to you posting like you were retarded.

Well, if you'd pay close attention you would have noticed this discussion from the get-go looked retarded...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Man, wish I didn't get myself in this pointless discussion with a blind WWE's cock sucker in the first place.

Especially when you failed to backup anything you were saying with anyone (not just me) in this thread. I'm surprised you didnt have your meltdown earlier.

The last page of this thread is so much more entertaining than a Christopher Daniels "match" could ever hope to be. I'd love to engage in a debate over why Taker/HHH is so brilliant VS why Daniels and his BEST MOONSAULT EVER schtick is hilarious and awful but this steve rayson guy is no-selling so much stuff thrown at him I'm starting to think he's Daniels himself.

Also, that Misawa line made me piss myself. Not literally. That would suck, but not as much as Christopher "MOVEZ~!" Daniels. Holy fuck he is AWFUL.

• Paid Members
Go watch some Misawa or seomthing and understand how wrestling should look like you so called wrestling fan.

I saw his last match. That bump at the end looked shit. Didnt look real at all. He could have at least sold the fucking move. He just lay there.

And that's my queue to exit.

Man, wish I didn't get myself in this pointless discussion with a blind WWE cock sucker in the first place.

P.S

I don't give a whole lot about Daniels, just because you think someone is a good wrestler doesn't make you a fan of his you fucking twat. I think Rick Rude/Savage/Steve Wright/Snuka were great in the ring but yet I never seen myself as a fan of any of them.

What the fuck is your point then? You personally thought Taker didn't take a pedigree in quite the way you liked so he's not as good as Chris Daniels? Please reaffirm your position.

I saw his last match. That bump at the end looked shit. Didnt look real at all. He could have at least sold the fucking move. He just lay there.

Man, wish I didn't get myself in this pointless discussion with a blind WWE cock sucker in the first place.

P.S

I don't give a whole lot about Daniels, just because you think someone is a good wrestler doesn't make you a fan of his you fucking twat. I think Rick Rude/Savage/Steve Wright/Snuka were great in the ring but yet I never seen myself as a fan of any of them.

What the fuck is your point then? You personally thought Taker didn't take a pedigree in quite the way you liked so he's not as good as Chris Daniels? Please reaffirm your position.

Please explain to me how did you get that from my reference to the match of Taker vs Hunter? I gave Carbomb that reference because I feel it's a spotfest and yet he recommended that match which is strange since from the looks of what he wrote a big fan of spotfests he is not.

• Moderators

P.S

Please explain to me how did you get that from my reference to the match of Taker vs Hunter? I gave Carbomb that reference because I feel it's a spotfest and yet he recommended that match which is strange since from the looks of what he wrote a big fan of spotfests he is not.

Because the spotfest made sense. It's not Daniels and Sonjay Dutt no-sellng everything. Instead it was massive spots, sold for a good long while in context with HHH "Dying Trying".

Sorry lad, I'm going to need you to translate again! Sort the last bit out.

Hi, if Butch here managed to get it and he doesn't even know what a google search is, I'm sure you can find your way to understand that simple sentence.

• Paid Members
What's wrong with Slovakians? Handsome Butch loves all the girls of this world except for the Oriental ones.

:laugh: What's wrong with the Oriental girls Butch? I'd smash the crispy duck out of that Chinese bird in Corrie.

Archived