Christopher Daniels...

rocky64

• Paid Members
But did he, or did he not, sell the fuck out of it in the context of telling a story?

And when is the last time Daniels has told a story in one of his matches? Especially a spotfest?

Yeah he sold it, but after 3 minutes I didn't give a fuck about it because it just didn't look real. Reason - the match looked awful, none of them really looked like they destroyed each other from those weak (and at time sloopy as hell) finishing spots.

What's you point then? Daniels should be allowed to no sell spots because he bumps well? The Undertaker shouldn't sell because you arbitrarily decide he doesn't (First complaint I've read of this nature)?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't mean the kick out from the move, I meant the actual way he took the move which look like a no sell.

How? He went down, rolled on his back and got pinned for a long two. He certainly didn't get up 15 seconds later and break out a tornado DDT.

But for christ sake the move didn't look legit because he didn't take it well!

It looked like Hunter is barley touching him, almost no contact between the two. Taker looks as tough falling by himself and that's a big no-no in this line of work, the reason - it doesn't look fucking real!

But did he, or did he not, sell the fuck out of it in the context of telling a story?

And when is the last time Daniels has told a story in one of his matches? Especially a spotfest?

Yeah he sold it, but after 3 minutes I didn't give a fuck about it because it just didn't look real. Reason - the match looked awful, none of them really looked like they destroyed each other from those weak (and at time sloopy as hell) finishing spots.

What's you point then? Daniels should be allowed to no sell spots because he bumps well? The Undertaker shouldn't sell because you arbitrarily decide he doesn't (First complaint I've read of this nature)?

I didn't say a thing about Daniels in the nature this topic is going right now...

• Paid Members

It looked like Hunter is barley touching him, almost no contact between the two. Taker looks as tough falling by himself and that's a big no-no in this line of work, the reason - it doesn't look fucking real!

The move registered with the people because the move is OVER WITH THE FANS! Understand? The People's Elbow is the worst move in the history of wrestling. The Leg Drop is a pile of wank. But those who perform the move have connected with the people enought to think when the move hits, thats it. The pedigree isnt the best finisher anyway. MOVEZ~ mean nothing unless they are over. Just because you dont give it five out of five, means nothing to Joe Public watching it thinking "nobody gets up from that". Andre The Giant didnt take moves well at all but he was megaover. Infact Andre was so shit, they invented the WrestleMania mini-ring just because the fat fucker couldnt make his way to the ring.

it doesn't look fucking real!

Your a Chris Daniels fan. None of his offence looks real. I dont even know what your arguing about now.

The move registered with the people because the move is OVER WITH THE FANS! Understand? The People's Elbow is the worst move in the history of wrestling. The Leg Drop is a pile of wank. But those who perform the move have connected with the people enought to think when the move hits, thats it. The pedigree isnt the best finisher anyway. MOVEZ~ mean nothing unless they are over. Just because you dont give it five out of five, means nothing to Joe Public watching it thinking "nobody gets up from that". Andre The Giant didnt take moves well at all but he was megaover. Infact Andre was so shit, they invented the WrestleMania mini-ring just because the fat fucker couldnt make his way to the ring.

it doesn't look fucking real!

Your a Chris Daniels fan. None of his offence looks real. I dont even know what your arguing about now.

I don't give a rats ass if the fans in attendance (or fans such as yourself) made it over when I clearly see the move didn't look even close to being legit.

And if you want to make another pointless comment about making money is the point of this biz and that this company makes it well than your right - but don't go telling me what you had in that ring was wrestling two nights ago (maybe a poor soap opera at best).

Go watch some Misawa or seomthing and understand how wrestling should look like you so called wrestling fan.

• Paid Members
(maybe a poor soap opera at best).

Its fake in small halls as well dumbo.

Go watch some Misawa or seomthing and understand how wrestling should look like you so called wrestling fan.

I saw his last match. That bump at the end looked shit. Didnt look real at all. He could have at least sold the fucking move. He just lay there.

• Paid Members
I don't give a rats ass if the fans in attendance (or fans such as yourself) made it over when I clearly see the move didn't look even close to being legit.

And if you want to make another pointless comment about making money is the point of this biz and that this company makes it well than your right - but don't go telling me what you had in that ring was wrestling two nights ago was wrestling (maybe a poor soap opera at best).

So by your standard, I guess the best Misawa match was his last, given it looked the most realistic?

I suggest you consider what wrestling really is, especially in the last 30 years, because it clearly isn't "lets try and put on the most convincing fight." Stick to Puro if that's your thing, but quite how you're a fan of Chris Daniels if that's your criteria, business exposing tit that he is.

Seems like your brain can barely function as well. Not sure just a sleep is going to cut it though.

It's 6AM my time you noob.

Sorry, just to make it clear, I was referring to you posting like you were retarded.

• Paid Members
(maybe a poor soap opera at best).

Its fake in make small halls as well dumbo.

I saw his last match. That bump at the end looked shit. Didnt look real at all. He could have at least sold the fucking move. He just lay there.

No his selling was great, he sold it like it ki.... :blush: never mind

On the subject of Taker vs HHH, that was the first wrestling match I've seen in a while and I enjoyed the shit out of it. Matches like that make me remember why I was so into wrestling for so many years.

And that's my queue to exit.

Man, wish I didn't get myself in this pointless discussion with a blind WWE's cock sucker in the first place.

P.S

I don't give a whole lot about Daniels, just because you think someone is a good wrestler doesn't make you a fan of his you fucking twat. I think Rick Rude/Savage/Steve Wright/Snuka were great in the ring but yet I never seen myself as a fan of any of them.

Archived