• Paid Members

A few I've watched recently that's I'd highly recommend:

Concrete Circus (2011)

Cocaine Cowboys (2013)

Marwencol (2010)

Good Ol' Charles Schulz (2007)

Atari - Game Over (2014)

Citizenfour (2014)

Stoked - The Rise and Fall of Gator (2002)

Bones Brigade - An Autobiography (2012)

• Paid Members

Think its been mentioned on the TV thread but The Jinx was a really great watch, watched all the episodes in 2 sittings. One of those cases where there is so much archive footage its almost unbelievable (Very much like Capturing The Friedmans)

• Paid Members

US Netflix has just added The Kingdom of Magic & Darkness- goes behind the scenes of Studio Ghibli over a 12 month period

Good timing! FilmFour appear to be doing a Ghibli season. Showing their films all over the place.

http://www.film4.com/whats-on/studio-ghibli-season-2015-on-film4

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Only just realised James Quinn from Knuckle is the guy supposedly fighting Ken Shamrock later this year

Yeh, its been postponed so Ken can do his Kimbo fight, then apparently they are re-scheduling it.

US Netflix has just added The Kingdom of Magic & Darkness- goes behind the scenes of Studio Ghibli over a 12 month period

Good timing! FilmFour appear to be doing a Ghibli season. Showing their films all over the place.

http://www.film4.com/whats-on/studio-ghibli-season-2015-on-film4

FilmFour do the Ghibli run of films at least once a year. For the most part they are fantastic, only a couple of duds scattered throughout. I wasn't blown away by The Wind Rises, which is a shame because I am a massive Miyazaki fan

Wow, spent this afternoon and evening watching the Paradise Lost trilogy on Youtube. 

I'd only heard about them due to the film's link with Metallica and hadn't read into them beyond that so I didn't know how it was going to end or if one of the boys' parents was going revealed as the killer...Mark Byers was so over the top that it seemed like he was almost certainly involved whilst watching the 2nd film.

Also watched Blackfish, quite a heartbreaking and eye opening film. 

Wow, spent this afternoon and evening watching the Paradise Lost trilogy on Youtube.

I'd only heard about them due to the film's link with Metallica and hadn't read into them beyond that so I didn't know how it was going to end or if one of the boys' parents was going revealed as the killer...Mark Byers was so over the top that it seemed like he was almost certainly involved whilst watching the 2nd film.

Also watched Blackfish, quite a heartbreaking and eye opening film.

If you're interested in diving into the case a bit more, West of Memphis is another really good watch. It's on Netflix.

I completely agreed about Byers the first time I saw Paradise Lost (haven't seen the third part yet but I think it's quite similar to West of Memphis). Byers turns out to be a pretty good guy in the end though, despite being off his rocker.

It's a very interesting case, and I've been pretty fascinated with it since I first heard about it. The documentaries are great.

Edited by sammorgz

Cool I'll see if I can find it on Youtube. 

So many things were looking dodgy for Mark - the inconsistencies in his story about losing his teeth, taking a lie detector test whilst on mood altering drugs, his wife dying without an official cause of death, his psycho over the top shouting at the graveside/woods scenes. 

Things seem to be pointing towards the Hobbs stepfather now?