30 Days of Gaming

Super Cena

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to be boring but its Final Fantasy VII for me to

easy choice for me a graphical overhaul without voice actors they dont really have to change what happens or the fighting system just the same with HD graphics would be enough for me

hers the newer trailer they made a few years ago

i know it might take them awhile but its a guranteed shitload of money if they ever remade it

• Paid Members
Some kind of modern Dizzy (Spectrum) would be interesting...

You wonder why they just didn't carry on that series. They (Codemasters) must have earned a shitload of gold from that franchise, then it just stopped.. Very strange.

Goddddd, I am so bored of Final Fantasy VII. It wasn't THAT good even when it came out. Once I got over amusement of one of the characters being a rip-off of Mr T, and over the weirdness of most of the male characters looking like ladies, I got bored of the random encounters that were old hat even then, and stopped playing when I got to an amusement park in the game and realised that some of the arcade machines in it were more fun than the main plot.

Everyone went JRPG crazy but for me Bioware were already making much more interesting RPGs by that point.

• Paid Members

Fire pro wrestling returns for me.

51vv4zVK+9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I still play the game with my friends now. It would just need to be a total remake of the old game with added moves maybe some interactive weapons added like tables and what not, then improve the graphics and there you go. After a month the amount of rosters you could download would be superb like the older 1 on ps2.

Check out this youtube ECW video for the game

WCW -

WWF Attitude (skip to 1:19) -

WWF in the early 90's -

Then you have UFC/Pride style game play as well, along with Cage matches, barb wire matches, etc etc, even world of spot type rules matches. It is by far the best complete and playable wrestling game I have ever played.

• Moderators
Check out this youtube ECW video for the game

WCW -

WWF Attitude (skip to 1:19) -

WWF in the early 90's -

Why do dickheads fucking insist on having overly loud rock music on their videos on youtube? Makes 'em unwatchable for me. What's wrong with the games sound?

King of Colloseum/Fire Pro/No Mercy are all wrestling games that need modern day releases for. Sadly we're stuck with Smackdown vs Raw and All Stars.

Away from wrestling games, I would recommend....

A new Banjo Kazooie game

A remake of Athens 2004 for the PS2, because Beijing 2008 was shit.

A remake of Street Racer with the same modes (Rumble Mode).

A new Micro Machines game

A new Rallisport Challenge game

• Paid Members

Game You'd Most Like a Remake Of[/u]

Part of me would like to say Final Fantasy VII, but another part of me worries they'd shit the game up with bad voice acting and the removal of the world map. So for that reason I'm going to say Another World it's prime material for an HD Xbox Live remake, or an iPhone/Android release. The graphics could be updated, but everything else should stay largely the same and you'll have a brilliant game that's just as haunting to new gamers as it was to players at the time.

Best Multiplayer Game

Super Smash Bros Brawl by far. I played this for hours with friends who weren't even gamers, and the four player multi-player games were pretty epic. n spite of being the only gamer out of our group they were actually better at me at the game, so I would piss them all off by going Jigglypuff and using his ultimate move at an opportune time. Kirby was also my character of choice...it was great fun though, and we were all so competitive at it that it felt genuinely satisfying to win!

Best Multiplayer game mode ever is the 4 player, 10-man-each, falls count anywhere, pinfalls/submissions only Royal Rumble mode from No Mercy. Games could go on for 2 hours at a time and it would fly by like it was 10 minutes.

Wario Ware for the Gamecube is a classic 4 player game that anyone can play because of the easy controls, and other games on the same system like Mario Strikers, Mario Kart and Monkeyball are up there as well.

• Paid Members
Best Multiplayer game mode ever is the 4 player, 10-man-each, falls count anywhere, pinfalls/submissions only Royal Rumble mode from No Mercy. Games could go on for 2 hours at a time and it would fly by like it was 10 minutes.

Wario Ware for the Gamecube is a classic 4 player game that anyone can play because of the easy controls, and other games on the same system like Mario Strikers, Mario Kart and Monkeyball are up there as well.

Much of the same, I'm picking WCW/NWO Revenge.

The 4 player, 40 man Battle Royal (Pin, Submission or TKO) was always a favourite, as were standard Tag-Team matches between mates. (The Doomsday Device!)

Also much fun was had using the Cruiserweights in 4 on 4 matches. Flying all over the place and out of the ring to cries of "PLAANCHHAAA!!!"

I'd agree No Mercy is probably a better game, but Before it, WCW/NWO was the greatest thing in the world to me.

Me and my mates would play it for hours. Many laughs would be had.

Great stuff.

revenge.jpg

Archived