30 Days of Gaming

Super Cena

Delta Force ( PC)

delta_force.jpg

A Commando, Stealth, Gung Ho, however you wanted to play it game with lots of missions, great variety and graphics.

Well worth a look, never gets a mention anywhere, ever. Has a PS1 release I think and a few circles

Utterly Brilliant, missed by everyone it would seem

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Cruise for a Corpse? Sound a bit... fruity, and the screenshot doesn't help :p

:laugh:

Yeah, there was some subtle campness on the go, thinking back!

I'm liking the sound of your game choice, on another note. Sentinal Returns sounds really different, I'm going to have to look it out.

How about "Game You'd Most Like a Modern Remake of"? Similar to the sequel one I know.

I'm gonna second this one, I think it could be a fun discussion topic.

So what's happening tomorrow, Super Cena?

I was planning on going through the days in the order they were nominated in, if that sounds good to you guys?

I've just put 'Game you'd most like a remake of' next in line as I think it will provide some good discussion and it would be nice to get some momentum going into the final few days of this thread. A big thank you to the posters who've kept this going, by the way :thumbsup:

Most underrated

Game you'd most like a remake of

Best Multiplayer Game

Favourite Arcade Game

Favourite Handheld Console Game

Greatest Gaming Annoyance

Game You Wish Would Have A Sequel

Biggest Gaming Disappointment

So, tomorrow will be 'Game you'd most like a remake of...'

• Paid Members

It would never happen, but I'd love a modern, 2011 version of the old Spectrum football game "Footballer of the Year". It has to be a remake of the first one though as the other one was, if you excuse my French, shit.

It would never happen, but I'd love a modern, 2011 version of the old Spectrum football game "Footballer of the Year". It has to be a remake of the first one though as the other one was, if you excuse my French, shit.

Check out Soccer Life and Soccer Life 2 on the Ps2, both can be found for pennies and are a good approximation of an update of Footballer of the Year.

Including QTE's to Score :p

Definately recommend trying them.

As for game I want remade, WWF Wrestlefest with an expanded and Classic Roster

• Paid Members
A really good remake of Streets of Rage would be awesome. Basically co-op side scrolling beat em up, it can still be in 2d but with much improved graphics, a bigger moveset and a ton of levels. Why has this not been made yet :(

Enjoy!

Bombergames Streets of Rage Remake!

Nice find, have you played this at all Pat? Graphics look the same, but the promise of over 100 stages and 64 enemy types sounds interesting.

A really good remake of Streets of Rage would be awesome. Basically co-op side scrolling beat em up, it can still be in 2d but with much improved graphics, a bigger moveset and a ton of levels. Why has this not been made yet :(

Enjoy!

Bombergames Streets of Rage Remake!

Nice find, have you played this at all Pat? Graphics look the same, but the promise of over 100 stages and 64 enemy types sounds interesting.

Yes its brilliant, has lots of remastered stuff, new soundtrack, levels that dont play in a sequence that people would know including the restored Jet Ski and Bike Levels as well as other nods to beatem ups, inc Final Fight. New Enemies and elements from the Game Gear version which has different enemies as well

Also if your good enough you can play as different charas including Mr X as well as change fight styles between SOR, 2 and 3 should you wish

Its a long slog mind and getting through to the finish will take aeons. worth it though, very worth it

Archived