What's the most cringe-worthy thing you've done...

tiger_rick

i once went up the roof of the barn to attempt an elbow drop off. so as i was walking across the roof to the edge, the roof collapses and i fall 15 feet on to concrete. that shit hurt. needless to say i was back up there next week and am proud to report i succeeded in doing the elbow.

at the school disco i went up to a girl, and did the rick rude hip moving thing. not a great idea.

at my aunts wedding i went all showstopper on that show. dancing around showing my bum (1996 royal rumble celebration) which was then followed by a floor hump. yes i did indeed do it.

when i was 17 as soon as id walk in to a room, even at school or college i would do the randy orton pose. i occasionally do it nowadays. last time i did it was in the middle of a boxing match when i gave the guy a standing 8.

in a badminton tournament, i was against the favourite (hey i dont even play badminton so why i was there i dont know) and scored the point after a massive rally. i was so joyful at this one point that i broke in to the worm, followed by a failed spinaroonie attempt. the referee and the 40 or so spectators looked flabbergasted.

Going in to a newsagent to buy a wrestling magazine to have the shopkeeper tell me 'My kids used to watch this when they were 5'. For the next 5 months i sent my girlfriend at the time in to get it.

and if i ever saw a bar, tree branch, stair railing anywhere id skin the cat in tribute to shawn michaels. and if i was successful id crotch chop.

in fact id crotch chop my nan often which is kinda wrong. and when my mother used to tell me off id raise my hand in the rock style for her to talk to. then cut a promo on her. I kind of grew out of them 2...... i now do it to my girlfriends instead

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Setting up an APA with my mates in high school for anyone who needed protection

it was working brilliantly until we all got suspended :D

Me and my mate John did this, calling ourselves the J+JPA. We decided to heel turn on this kid, after taking his lunch money, we decided to give him a good kicking.

• Paid Members
hacking a mates facebook account at 3am and filling it with hulk hogan pictures and filling it with "i want to b*m Hulks ass" quotes

This thread is turning into "Random things I've done involving wrestling".

Or a 'JakeRobertsParoleOfficer shows what a sad bastard he is' thread. Each of his posts in this thread should be setting off some kind of forum filter that triggers a 'chinny reckon' gif after each of them. Jesus.

Also, what's with this self censorship? If you're going to do it properly, don't write 'b*m' and then 'ass' two words later, you simple minded gimp.

When i was around 9 or 10 we had to do a project at school that involved us writing one of those Pick A Number, fantasy books ( they are probably not around now, but at the end of each chapter you chose to go through "door number 1, 2, or 3" and that lead to different chapters in the book ).

We were having a chat about them in the office the other day. I used to have some of the football manager ones complete with dice. Can you imagine kids being arsed with that these days?

I used to like some adventure ones when I was a kid. there was a series of them. I can't remember anything other that one of the characters was called Beans and that they used to be near the end of the alphabet in the library so the authors name might have started with W.

Edit: It was Martin Waddell. He wrote the awesome football books about "Napper" that I loved too.

# The Mystery Squad and Mr Midnight (Solve It Yourself) (1984)

# The Mystery Squad and the Artful Dodger (Solve It Yourself) (1984)

# The Mystery Squad and the Candid Camera (Solve It Yourself) (1985)

# The Mystery Squad and the Dead Man

Not really cringe-worthy and not even me but my mate did pull a good prank on me a couple of years back. In my old job at a medical data company I was hard at work one Friday afternoon when my manager walks over to my desk and then proceeds to tell me the following: '' Your friend Jim Hellwig called the head office asking you to get in contact, that you'll know what he's on about. The receptionist couldn't pass on any more details than that and she said it was quite a cryptic phone call''.

Well, I nearly cried with laughter after I excused myself to go and call him. I went straight outside and erupted into full on belly laughter for a good few minutes before composing myself to return to the room. What made it funnier was that no one ever rung the work place because it was strict with rules like that, only really family emergencies and such were usually acceptable. A few weeks later, another mate who works in the hotel trade said casually in conversation at the pub that evening that Barry Windham had been leaving constant messages to contact him urgently regarding meeting up for a beer or two.

by now its 1am and we were really hammered, so hammered infact that we thought we'd up the ante. One of our mates had just come back from france and had brought back a shedload of industrial sized cherry bomb bangers. we celotaped them together to make a bomb just slightly bigger than an apple. Now he lived in a small'ish house and lived in the top roofspace which had a skylight. His was an end house and had a park next to it, so about 4am we went to the park and scaled this tree. Now he used to smoke in his room so he had the skylight always open, and our mate was well into basketball and a great shot. Well you guessed it, Mr Cherry Bomb went through that skylight and went off like a million fire works as we ran home. The next day we saw him he looked really tried and withdrawn and regailed us with this horror story of the night before of the takeaways that wouldnt stop coming and a bomb coming through his window. He never knew it was us and never did find out.

Too funny - ive been laughing out loud at some of these stories.

The main one i can remember is being out one night with my mate, after consuming quite a few beers we thought it would be great to start 'Stone colding' (as we called it) some cans of red stripe in a fairly packed club. As you can imagine a fair amount of beer was flying about as we banged the cans together and then tried downing them both at once. As i went to try it again, some beer flew up into the air and landed on one of the bouncers head, as they were walking the club. As you can imagine he wasn't pleased and gave me a stinger of a slap to the head as my mate burst out laughing.

Why anyone would actually choose to do a presentation on pro wrestling for a school project is beyond me.

I did a dissertation on pro wrestling. When I suggested it to my course tutor, she couldn't have been more encouraging.

Mine is the complete opposite. I also plan on doing my dissertation on wrestling, but the other day when I mentioned it to her she burst out laughing and thought it was a joke.

Archived