What's the most cringe-worthy thing you've done...

tiger_rick

I just remembered another one while reading Wretch's post.

My little brother and I used to wrestle on my mum's bed...which eventually had to be held up with a stack of bricks (!) after we broke it. Anyways I threw him up over my head and he landed badly on his foot making a sick popping sound. He'd already broken his ankle a couple of times playing football and stuff by this point. My mum was out, hence why we were wrestling, so I got on the phone to my gran in a panic. "I HEARD IT POP", with my brother screaming in the background. Five minutes later and he's fine, turns out the pop was just a spring on the bed rather than his bone. :laugh:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must admit when they release dthose figures with the 'simulation' flesh on that you could make them flex etc i did mark out though and buy one though, and it was the Hulk Hogan one. This wouldnt have been so bad had i not been 23 at the time and not gone back to my gf marking out about how great it was!

• Paid Members

That used to happen in my primary school (LOD's Doomsday Device). Random thug is talking (distracting) the nerdy kid, some idiot dives behind him, lifts him onto his shoulders, random thug then dives with a clothesline. Nerdy kid goes arse over tit, starts twitching on the ground. Some of the bumps they took were absolutely unbelievable, especially as you wouldn't be expecting it. Lucky to be alive.

When I was drunk at university, my friends decided to give me a 3D on the kitchen floor. I took it like a champ.

Then I realised through some freak accident, a mole on my lower back had got caught in a zipper and had been half torn off. I went out that night after putting a plaster on it, got it checked out the next day, and thought nothing more of it.

Four years later, it had to be surgically removed after it started getting infected. Left a meaty scar.

Me and my friends organised championships for our Uno matches. It was mainly me and my friend Andy behind all the wrestling-inspired stuff - the others didn't really know what was going on, but joined in anyway. We had cardboard title belts, with the full histories compiled on a website, including profiles of all the "superstars". Some of the titles were elevated to world championship status after we defended them while travelling in Italy. We had feuds, faces, heels, and shocking turns. The big events were called UnoMania, and we'd sometimes have entrance music and ring announcements. Andy and I were a heel tag team (yes, we did tag team Uno) called the Men of Steel, and the biggest storyline was when he betrayed me to drop our titles to an up-and-coming team, and formed a faction with them, turning me face. This culminated at UnoMania in a Five Stages of Death match (I'm not even going to explain how this works in a card game).

The best thing is, this was only a few years ago, and I'm 25.

It's not something I did, more something I saw, I was working alongside a few others as ring crew at the Brentwood TNA show a few years back when Abyss comes walking past, we all say hi, good match and stuff but my mate says to him yea for a lump your pretty agile, just goes to show abit of fat never hurt anyone, it was a omg moment of the highest level haha

• Paid Members

Drunk at a house party me and a mate tried to give another mate a 3D, lifted him too high and he smashed his back against a ceiling light opening a huge wound on his back that required staples and to this day remains a big fuck off scar on his back.

Archived