Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I only unpinned it temporarily. 5 pinned threads is a bit much.

Not quite sure how I'm going to sort it out. You can only have 10 choices in a poll so I think I might go with a bi-monthly poll and have the best 6 in the year end awards.

• Paid Members

Context is everything I suppose....

I the UKFF thread, to TAFKA crawlingwest....

There's nothing I don't like about your new username.

When I say steak, you say....

rofl.gif

• Paid Members
Last night I dreamt I was in the A-team and it was the dullest episode ever, we just went shopping around a supermarket while being pursued half heartedly by the store detective. No guns, explosions or BA refusing to get on a plane or anything. Just Face undecided over weather he should buy an air fresher or not.

I feel so let down by my imagination.

I have to nominate this gem by Tommy from the comments that don't warrant a thread thread. We've all been there. Stupid imaginations.

I thought this was a commendably cynical view.

I'm 19. i didnt meet Otunga, the only nexus i meet is Gabriel and Slater. If i spell incorrectly please excuse me. I have dyslexia.

Of course you do. Nobody's just really bad at spelling any more, are they?

I don't usually nominate posts, but this one from the SPL thread regarding the possible transfer of John Sutton to Celtic had me coughing on my morning coffee;

Celtic apparently interested in John Sutton although Lennon has played down the rumours. Would be an ok signing for the SPL, but not if we're to go anywhere in Europe in my opinion.

I'm sure he would have a passport.

Archived