Which old wrestlers look good and which ones look the pits?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Just saw this recent picture of Ivory and thought for a 49 year old, she looked cracking:

34795_498820197887_150325082887_5997017_1012892_n.jpg

Age is obviously agreeing with her. Who else do you think has aged gracefully in the wrestling business? And while we are at it, who looks the absolute shits.

For every sexy old lass theres this lot:

saturn_kimona_raven_lodi_sickboy_reis.jpg

hart_bruce.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sid has that uncanny ability to look the same (or close enough) in his twenties, thirties, forties and fifties. Not saying he doesn't look like a muppet, just that he doesn't seem to age that much.

I actually don't think Debra looks all that bad. In fact I'd say she looks pretty good. Considering the non-stop outright 'granny' mocking she used to get back in 2000-2002 its now a decade later and she hasn't aged that much over the last ten years. It's like she's caught up with herself if that makes sense.

Meng is clearly the coolest looking mofo to ever work in the business. If he put on the old black suit and white combo and stood at ringside I reckon he could still get a job in WWE/TNA as someone's bodyguard/enforcer. Still scary as hell.

• Paid Members
Meng is clearly the coolest looking mofo to ever work in the business. If he put on the old black suit and white combo and stood at ringside I reckon he could still get a job in WWE/TNA as someone's bodyguard/enforcer. Still scary as hell.

Fuck that, I'd push him to the moon and give him a lengthy world title run. Because he could still legit destroy any man/machine/monster in real life and this needs to be conveyed into wrestling, even now. He is awesome.

• Paid Members

Sting's got the Michael Keaton and Dimitar Berbetov receding hairline though. He's got baldness that makes you look cool as fuck. Sting looks great for his age. I remember saying on here when the Main Event Mafia first started, that Sting is one of the only people in any form of entertainment that could take his makeup off at age 50. The likes of KISS put the makeup back on when they were 40, and they looked knackered. Brave move to become a regular character on a show for the first time without face paint, and you wait until you 50 to do so.

Becoming a clean living born again seems to agree with him.

Archived