Which old wrestlers look good and which ones look the pits?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only does she still look amazing, but Ivory comes across as being great fun and a really nice person on the shoot interview that Feinstein did with her. This year should also see the release of a Kayfabe Commentaries WWF Timeline that they did with her.

I think Sean Waltman pretty much summed her up when rating her alongside all the other divas in terms of how fuckable she was when he was basically yeah but she would never shut the hell up! I always thought she came across as an annoying bint in interviews.

• Paid Members

Oh yeah, Ivory was a tremendous gobshite. I think that was why she was better as heel.

I was watching her lose the title to Moolah the other week. Utterly bizarre. Mae Young is taking bumps off the apron, and Moolah's shuffling around the ring and sitting out on the bumps. After the match, Moolah's giving Mae the cold shoulder, probably for upstaging her.

• Paid Members

I was watching that old WWF Hardcore DVD last night and they had a hardcore match with Ivory against Tori that I don't remember at all. She was a fucking nutter. Looks great now too.

As much as I love Shawn Michaels (have done since I was 14... christ im old...) He is looking Dog rough these days....

I think that's a bit harsh. He's about 45 years old and for a bloke that age he's in about the best possible shape you could be. Not covered in muscle that is doomed to sag and turn to flab and without a hint of a beer-gut or anything.

Sure, he's aged in the face quite a lot over the last 5 years, but for his age he still looks pretty good. Great, by wrestler standards.

Now, Michael Hayes. There's a bloke who looks like shit and he's only 5 years older than HBK...

HPIM0399.JPG

Compared to...

Shawn-Michaels-shawn-michaels-5381180-348-390.jpg

• Paid Members

Tito Santana looks great for a 57-year-old man who was on the road for fourteen years during the gruelling schedules of the 80s:

26867_377959719381_261936734381_3484611_7216324_n.jpg

And Jim Powers is still looking pretty good in his fifties:

167373_10150161786618709_781463708_8482234_351053_n.jpg

Sid has that uncanny ability to look the same (or close enough) in his twenties, thirties, forties and fifties. Not saying he doesn't look like a muppet, just that he doesn't seem to age that much.

Yep, he's got that same gift that Arn and Okerlund have, except that those two have always managed to look old.

• Paid Members
Now, Michael Hayes. There's a bloke who looks like shit and he's only 5 years older than HBK...

He's been working the WWE writers schedule for years, where you holiday is as short as your dinner break. And unlike Michaels, this bloke hasnt slowed down. By all accounts he doesnt get much sleep, because when he clocks off its Handsome Dok's time to rock it. His lifestyles caught up with him. Facially of course.

Michaels must have had some work done? He's a bit boss-eyed and looks different to the 2004/05 Shawn Michaels.

• Paid Members

Hayes is a bit of a fat bastard with a terrible haircut, but he looks like a healthy dude that enjoys his life, in that pic at least. I actually agree that HBK is looking worse for wear- facially he looks like he's aged a decade in the last three years alone.

• Paid Members

Random thoughts on those pics -

(1) The "I wouldnt shag Ivory" responses may very well be restricted to women and bennys.

(2) For some reason looking at that pic of the Flock, I for some reason can hear the King of the Hill music in my head.

(3) Powers totally shagged that lass.

Archived