Which old wrestlers look good and which ones look the pits?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scott Steiner

Scott%20Steiner...jpg

48!

The sad twist with Steiner is despite putting all that effort and work into looking great in the upper body and still being a great bastard of a character his legs thrive with crippling pain. Sad not only because of the suffering and mobility restriction but the amount of pain killers that guys takes and we all know the dangers of pain killing drugs in wrestling.

• Moderators
As much as I love Shawn Michaels (have done since I was 14... christ im old...) He is looking Dog rough these days....

He looks just fine when he dresses his age. Problem is he chooses to look like a tit most of the time.

Anyway, nice to see Planet Stasiak finally grew into that oversized head of his.

I think nash looks greta for his age. in his final run in TNA he was arguably the most ripped of his career and facially he doesnt seemed to have aged much at all in the last 17 years. if he died his hair and goatee balck he would look identical to circa 1995. Incredible really considering his age, lifestyle (excesses), and history of injuries.

• Paid Members
I was watching her lose the title to Moolah the other week. Utterly bizarre. Mae Young is taking bumps off the apron, and Moolah's shuffling around the ring and sitting out on the bumps. After the match, Moolah's giving Mae the cold shoulder, probably for upstaging her.

So from a post discussing the shagging of a diva you are then reminded of Moolah and Mae Young? :cry:

163771_1667669085588_1053121127_31870826_3932906_n.jpg

Now this is a real diva and frankly I think WWE would benefit from bringing Sunny back as a manager. I miss her :(

A more recent pic. Quite clearly in good shape! I just don't get why she hasn't been brought back.

34404_454929854735_803789735_5201759_6627816_n.jpg

• Paid Members

with the exception of that period a few years back where she ballooned and word went round she would be so wasted she would vomit on her make up before a show Sunny looks amazing, even more so for her age.

• Paid Members

Sunny's fucking brilliant. There are 3 amazing reasons to shag her.

(1) She looks great now.

(2) You can remember how hot she looked 15 years ago.

(3) You can tell your mates you shagged Sunny.

This part of what WWE says about her on the website at present :

In the summer of 1996, the then-23-year-old stunner appeared in a bikini on the cover of RAW Magazine and pubescent sports-entertainment fans suddenly had a woman to love. Sure, Miss Elizabeth was beautiful and female ring announcer Mike McGuirk looked great in a powder blue tuxedo, but Sunny was a pinup, a fox, Pamela Anderson in a pair of spandex shorts. Now, the kids who wanted to grow up and be Bret

• Paid Members
The sad twist with Steiner is despite putting all that effort and work into looking great in the upper body and still being a great bastard of a character his legs thrive with crippling pain. Sad not only because of the suffering and mobility restriction but the amount of pain killers that guys takes and we all know the dangers of pain killing drugs in wrestling.

That isnt a sad twist. Being in pain after the age of 50 is all part of the deal when your a wrestler anyway. As Nikki Sixx says "its better to look good than feel good". He'll leave behind a great looking corpse.

Anyway, Steiner wrestles like 4 times a year or something like that and saved his money. Apart from the ungodly amount of Growth Hormones he probably takes, he's probably living a healthy lifestyle these days.

That isnt a sad twist. Being in pain after the age of 50 is all part of the deal when your a wrestler anyway. As Nikki Sixx says "its better to look good than feel good". He'll leave behind a great looking corpse.

Anyway, Steiner wrestles like 4 times a year or something like that and saved his money. Apart from the ungodly amount of Growth Hormones he probably takes, he's probably living a healthy lifestyle these days.

I was just remarking on the fact his upper body looks fine still while his lower body is that of a much older man and yes many wrestlers deal with pain as time goes by but many are a lot more mobile than Steiner and do not recieve nearly as much pain from their legs when wrestling or even walking.

Archived