Which old wrestlers look good and which ones look the pits?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who the guy to the right of Tito Santana?

Regarding Shawn Michaels - I dont think the stubble does him any favours, if he remained clean shaven it would make him look younger.

When he was clean-shaven, he looked like a crash-diet Linda Robson playing a witch in the latter stages of terminal illness. The beard makes him look like a mad alcoholic who lives in a cabin because he doesn't trust the government, but it's an improvement on how he looked the last while before he had it.

No-one, and I mean no-one, looks as good as Chic Donovan and he's well into his 60's.

3816829059_71e67e42dd_m.jpg

The problem with Chic Donovan is that he looks like an old tanned man who thinks that he looks like he is 20. He is obviously in great shape for a man in his 60s but his overall look (from hairstyle to jewelry) makes it look like he is desperate to try and look younger than he is.... :crazy:

There are many great pictures in this thread. Ivory, Jim Powers and Tito Santana all look great for their age. Ivory is beautiful :love: Tito Santana always looked "old" but has not changed much in the last 20 years or so :nerd: All Jim Powers has to do is to get a new hairstyle :cool:

Sunny is still in her 30s, so I would not call her old in the first place.

Another one who looks good for his age is David Sammartino:

sammartinonow.jpg

Sammartino is "only" 50 but he looks to be in much better shape now than the chubby Sammartino who appeared on TV screens in the mid-1980s!

Who the guy to the right of Tito Santana?

Regarding Shawn Michaels - I dont think the stubble does him any favours, if he remained clean shaven it would make him look younger.

When he was clean-shaven, he looked like a crash-diet Linda Robson playing a witch in the latter stages of terminal illness. The beard makes him look like a mad alcoholic who lives in a cabin because he doesn't trust the government, but it's an improvement on how he looked the last while before he had it.

Your take on the beard is pretty much how I see it!

Shawn also is he looks at lot thinner in the face and has also lost a lot of muscle mass, this could also contribute to him looking older.

• Paid Members
with the exception of that period a few years back where she ballooned and word went round she would be so wasted she would vomit on her make up before a show Sunny looks amazing, even more so for her age.

Some of her larger days she wasn't too bad anyway. I remember a picture being posted on here where a lot of people thought she looked healthy. She reminded me of a milth in a Stifflers Mom kinda way.

No Diva since has captured my imagination.

That's because there's been very few proper Diva's since. What was great about Sunny is that she wasn't a wrestler and wasn't constantly put in the ring. She looked great, but she also had a purpose. She was a good manager and new how to look like she belonged.

Sanmartino is in great shape, but he just looks completely odd to me.

It looks like his waist is tiny, his head even tinier. Something is odd there. Maybe it's that sock stuffed down his pants?

I wanted to comment the bulge in his pants but decided not to. Good that I am not the only one who noticed it :alien:

Hayes is a bit of a fat bastard with a terrible haircut, but he looks like a healthy dude that enjoys his life, in that pic at least. I actually agree that HBK is looking worse for wear- facially he looks like he's aged a decade in the last three years alone.

Yeah this is kinda what I meant - he went from being a bit of a fox to an old man really quickly.

I also agree that Sunny should come back - I love her :love:

• Paid Members
What was great about Sunny is that she wasn't a wrestler and wasn't constantly put in the ring. She looked great, but she also had a purpose. She was a good manager and new how to look like she belonged.

Personally what was great about Sunny was she was an awesome wank. That was her purpose.

Archived