What's your Watch?

Murtz

Anyone got any of the Kisai RPM watches that are on the Tokyoflash website? Been thinking about getting one (specifically THIS one, or maybe the SS one ). Just wondering if anyone has any first-hand experience with them, and if they would reccomend them.

• 7 months later...
  • Paid Members

Bump!

I bought this beauty a few days ago, my first TW Steel and I've got to say it is just awesome. The size is perfect, and the black steel with red dial pattern is just striking in person.

99943762_v_1319226387.jpg

This is my favourite watch I own because it's fucking mental. It's also called a Pimp and I had it imported from Tokyoflash.

3241-zoom.jpg

This was the most simple to read watch that they do, I'd love some of the others but I'd have no idea what they were on about and it'd take me forever to actually figure out what the time was.

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Paid Members

Murtz, that TW Steel one is gorgeous!

I HAVE to wear a watch. I would rather go out of the house commando than without my watch. The only time I don't wear it is when there's water involved (shower/swimming/washing up) or in bed. The one I have now was a leaving gift from my old job. I really like it because it's casual or dressy depending on what else I'm wearing. The only problem with it is you have to catch the face in the light to read the numbers. They're not immediately obvious.

Oh, and excuse the veiny hand...

Watch.jpg

(It's a Baby-G GMS btw)

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members

I wear my Dad's 1962 Rolex Submariner now. She's a beaut. He gave it to me a few months ago, but I have do get some work done on it to bring it up to spec...

It's in need of a service and a new crystal and a replacement pip - will get it sorted next time I'm in London (russelltalerman.com) - nobody good in Dublin to do it...

01.jpg

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members
I wear my Dad's 1962 Rolex Submariner now. She's a beaut. He gave it to me a few months ago, but I have do get some work done on it to bring it up to spec...

It's in need of a service and a new crystal and a replacement pip - will get it sorted next time I'm in London (russelltalerman.com) - nobody good in Dublin to do it...

01.jpg

I like that, very nice. I like a watch that looks like a traditional watch.