Paid Members Murtz Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 What watch are you currently wearing or have in your collection? I usually buy myself a new watch every year (either keep the previous or sell it), and Im thinking of buying this; What watch you got?
Cobra1000 Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 Not sure how to get images up, but I have this
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 This babdboy.
Mr Mojo Rising Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 Here is mine brought from Orlando in 2007. Edit picture wont show, will post later.
Paid Members SiMania Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 I've got a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Automatic, got it about 5-6 years ago, needs a service soon but I love it.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 My work watch: My going out watch: Can't find my about the house doing nothing in particular watch online for a picture, but it's just a cheapish Nixon. Have to say Nixon are easily my fave brand of watch, you can keep your couple of grand TAGs or Rolexs I prefer strange yet stylish design all day.
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 A cheap "Wingmaster London" one that I got from a dodgy Pakistani shop for a fiver, It's still working fine after about 2 years, looks nice too!.
patiirc Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 Erm an Chinese Ebay 'nike' watch about 4 years ago. Cost about 5 quid
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 I like the Animal one up there... This be mine. I found it on a Nightlink home from town one night.
Yoghurt Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 A lovely Louis Vuitton watch, a graduation gift.
Paid Members Quentin Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 For every day use I have this in blue. And picked this up just after Christmas for more formal occasions. And got this as a joke gift from the missus. But it's awesome. Tried on this at the Affliction shop in Miami in November and for some reason didn't buy one
spotlightmagnet1 Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 Like this, where this all the time except very special occasions, I pull out my dad's old gold one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.