What's your Watch?

Murtz

• Paid Members

Nice. They do the job. Who makes the far left watch? It has a great bracelet/strap.

There's no way I'd ever pay the money for it. However, that LaFerrari watch is incredible! No idea how you use it. 

Edited by BigJag

• 3 weeks later...

Last weekend my brother told me he wanted to get his first 'proper' dive watch (I'm proud!), having owned numerous Nixon's since he was a teenager. I decided it go buy him one as a gift (as I'm going to ask him to be a Godparent). Anyway, I wanted to share what I went for.....because I believe I found the absolute best automatic dive watch on the market for under £250. 

The Orient Kamasu, Model RA-AA0004E19B

This is the top of the line in the range and features a Sapphire crystal (as used in luxury Swiss watches), rather than a mineral crystal common at this price point and is prone to scratching. It also has an in-house movement made by Orient, a 40 hour power reserve, engraved case back, amazing finishing and gorgeous green colour (but black, blue and red also available). 

I got it on Amazon for only £230 and wanted to share in case any UKFFrs are thinking about buying a new watch.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
6 hours ago, MPDTT said:

Love the fact that a so called buyer reviewed it and claimed "This watch gives me confidence". Anyone with the cash to splash on a watch like this, doesn't do it for confidence!

What do they do it for? I don’t get spending the amount of money for a house on something that tells the time.