Jump to content

UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award 2010


Who thinks they are funny but is wrong?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
You've really not taken Rick's post very well, have you?

One of the "funniest" posters on the UKFF :rolleyes:

You've not taken neil's nomination in that category very well have you?

 

(Sorry)

  • Moderators
Posted
You've really not taken Rick's post very well, have you?

 

One of the "funniest" posters on the UKFF :rolleyes:

Such a genius retort. Amazing. How did you come up with it? Seriously, I'm intrigued as to the thought process behind your post. Or was there no thought involved? Was a purely creative post? Just fingers being controlled by creative spirits flowing? An act of god?

 

Wow. Just wow.

Posted

Let's hope nobody gets too upset at the awards and does something stupid like resign from the forum or something. Unless it's one of the mongs, they're always back within a week.

Posted
Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year.

 

You've really not taken your nomination here very well, have you?

I don't particularly know the guy, nor can I think of even one of his posts. However, he takes an awful lot of shit from some of the clown club and the various hangers on (as does TripleA) so he's going to give some back. Don't try and pretend he's just reacting to this nomination. If people are going to troll someone, there's going to be a reaction. Don't try and take the higher ground to the response, you look like a fool.

 

Absolute nonsense.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Its getting like Groundhog Day in here :crazy:

They say we're young and we don't know...

  • Paid Members
Posted
Absolute nonsense.

Of course. You and green didn't nominate him for every nagative award. Green didn't accuse him of having a "Joe The Lion" style breakdown for giving his opinion. Gladstone hasn't (twice) posted that he should win this award. Just from my memory. Sure there'll be more.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
Absolute nonsense.

Of course. You and green didn't nominate him for every nagative award. Green didn't accuse him of having a "Joe The Lion" style breakdown for giving his opinion.

 

 

To be fair I don't think you can count Green as he's a barely functioning retard.. He nominated someone who has only made about 50 posts all year for White Noise just because about 10 of those posts were insulting him (Miamivenis).

 

I'm not sure you can blame Seven for the fact that Green desperately wants to be like and be liked by him.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
Posted

Cleetus is very hit and miss. I suppose he's more miss than hit. He can be funny though, which is more than can be said for the other nominees here. I think CVD is winning because almost every post he makes is a shot at humour and with so much failure, it gets noticed more. I suppose Butch is the same, to a lesser extent. Lesser extend meaning 1) less goes at being funny and 2) less failures.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year.

You've really not taken your nomination here very well, have you?

I don't particularly know the guy, nor can I think of even one of his posts. However, he takes an awful lot of shit from some of the clown club and the various hangers on (as does TripleA) so he's going to give some back. Don't try and pretend he's just reacting to this nomination. If people are going to troll someone, there's going to be a reaction. Don't try and take the higher ground to the response, you look like a fool.

 

Family Guy PMSL just always comes across as being a massive arse licking unfunny bore to be fair to him.

TripleA I have no strong feeling on, as you mention him, but at least he creates some discussion and makes some interesting posts even if I disagree with him or find his style not my taste more often than not, which means he should never be put as a comparison to some one like PMSL.

Posted
Absolute nonsense.

Of course. You and green didn't nominate him for every nagative award. Green didn't accuse him of having a "Joe The Lion" style breakdown for giving his opinion. Gladstone hasn't (twice) posted that he should win this award. Just from my memory. Sure there'll be more.

 

 

Pretty sure I nominated him for this award and nothing else. This might shock you, but I don't control what Green or Gladstone do. The notion that Family Guy PMSL is this put-upon victim is absolute rubbish. He's a desperately unfunny smart-alec prick, and nothing more.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...