UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award 2010

tiger_rick

Who thinks they are funny but is wrong?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bizarre choice - patdfb doesn't really try to be funny as far as I can tell, and Butch, Cleetus and Branquey all have their moments.

Someone like acmstyles spends a lot more time trying to be funny and failing than any of these guys.

• Paid Members
Butch is only in here because people are probably still butt hurt from him winning funniest poster last year.

That makes no sense since the people who nominated him for this are mostly the same people who nominated him for the other award last year.

• Paid Members

Dangerously420

I can't be bothered hearing about this Peter Stainontrouserforth.

President Barack Obama was informed that that he was going to be receving a papal visit from the Vatican. He replied back to one of his close aides that "I aint ordered not italian shit from ebay ni**a".

The joke in question has went over peoples heads here. The joke was not mine and in fact came from another forum that had a forum about ebay.

The joke was an attempt to have people think of the word "paypal" being very similar to the word "papal" meaning "Of, relating to, or issued by a pope" The joke was meant as a toungue in cheek way of linking the paypal service with ebay to the pope. I never actually in full said the offending word as it was a tounge in cheek joke indicated by the asterisks *.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members
Why do you keep petitioning him for awards he's not even nominated for?

No wonder you're running away with this.

The normal run of these threads is that people can state who they would have liked to have seen nominated as well, isn't it? And considering that dangerously420 is a total willy, I quite agree with the Cleetster.

• Paid Members
Why do you keep petitioning him for awards he's not even nominated for?

No wonder you're running away with this.

I don't think he's doing it to be funny though, just to rile up dangerously. It's worked too (predictably).