Mr. Seven Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 A bad neil one-liner? I'd imagine it made you feel funny downstairs.
The Icon Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 A bad neil one-liner? I'd imagine it made you feel funny downstairs. A post where Butch lays into TripleA? I bet you were pitching a tent for a week.
Mr. Seven Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 First time I actually saw the thread in question to be honest man. TripleA is annoying but I don't think my feelings towards him really hold a candle to your pathetic desperation when it comes to neil.
The Icon Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year.
Paid Members DJ Kris Posted January 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year. We didn't have to endure anything. It was just lame, nothing more.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 13, 2011 Moderators Posted January 13, 2011 (edited) The fact Cleetus is winning this is a farce. He's a good lad who likes a joke and a carry on and brightens up this forum. I'm sure plenty of people found this funny. http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123658 I don't think there was any humour intended by either party there. I certainly wasn't anyroads. I'd had a drink and decided to have a pop at who I think are cunts, and neil said "LMAO". Well, perhaps neil was trying to be funny, but I wasn't. I was just in a shite mood. Edited January 13, 2011 by ButchReedMark
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted January 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 (edited) I voted for myself, and I'll tar myself with the mong brush. It's always nice to try your best. Cleetus certainly doesn't deserve to be in the lead here. The lad cracks me up most of the time...so does the Butchmeister fella. This is all sorts of wrong, sirs. Edited January 13, 2011 by Scott Malbranque
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year. You've really not taken your nomination here very well, have you?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 13, 2011 Author Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 (edited) Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year. You've really not taken your nomination here very well, have you? I don't particularly know the guy, nor can I think of even one of his posts. However, he takes an awful lot of shit from some of the clown club and the various hangers on (as does TripleA) so he's going to give some back. Don't try and pretend he's just reacting to this nomination. If people are going to troll someone, there's going to be a reaction. Don't try and take the higher ground to the response, you look like a fool. Edited January 13, 2011 by tiger_rick
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year. You've really not taken your nomination here very well, have you? I don't particularly know the guy, nor can I think of even one of his posts. However, he takes an awful lot of shit from some of the clown club and the various hangers on (as does TripleA) so he's going to give some back. Don't try and pretend he's just reacting to this nomination. If people are going to troll someone, there's going to be a reaction. Don't try and take the higher ground to the response, you look like a fool. I appreciate the advice, Jeremy Kyle.
Moderators neil Posted January 13, 2011 Moderators Posted January 13, 2011 You've really not taken Rick's post very well, have you?
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 I haven't got a Facebook, so don't even think about it.
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted January 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2011 Cleetus got a laugh from me the first time he made the joke. That was five years ago, when's he going home? I do however find it funny that someone got pissed and instead of their focus being on getting laid, or getting some cheesy chips it was on calling people on the UKFF names. That's superb.
Recommended Posts