UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award 2010

tiger_rick

Who thinks they are funny but is wrong?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Absolute nonsense.

Of course. You and green didn't nominate him for every nagative award. Green didn't accuse him of having a "Joe The Lion" style breakdown for giving his opinion.

To be fair I don't think you can count Green as he's a barely functioning retard.. He nominated someone who has only made about 50 posts all year for White Noise just because about 10 of those posts were insulting him (Miamivenis).

I'm not sure you can blame Seven for the fact that Green desperately wants to be like and be liked by him.

Miamivenis deserved the nomination because he genuinely contributes fuck all. Some of you may say that's a big case of pot calling the kettle black but it doesn't change the fact that all the guy has done in his posts is moan and complain or, as you said, attempt to insult me.

If it was a case of me nominating him purely because of the insults, then surely I would've seen fit to nominate you also? Personally I don't see why you don't put me on ignore if you genuinely can't stand me but I guess that would give you one less thing to whinge about.

Seven gets way too much hatred on this forum is all. He's introduced me to a lot of new movies (and recently new music) and his opinions are something I usually agree with. What will no doubt come as a shock to you is that I am capable of having my own opinion on things. There's just a lack of motivation to share them when the forum is over-run by boring, overly serious, pretentious cocks.

• Moderators
I quite like Cleetus, is more likely to make me chuckle than most people on here. Doesn't deserve to be winning this.

Well said. He shouldn't be anywhere near it.

Seven gets way too much hatred on this forum is all.

I totally concur. He's dour, certainly, but he always justifies his points with an intelligent argument, and has a fine dry sense of humour. Sev is a top poster.

• Paid Members
Seven gets way too much hatred on this forum is all. He's introduced me to a lot of new movies (and recently new music) and his opinions are something I usually agree with. What will no doubt come as a shock to you is that I am capable of having my own opinion on things. There's just a lack of motivation to share them when the forum is over-run by boring, overly serious, pretentious cocks.

Seven's problem is his usually good points tend to get lost in the cuntish way he often puts them across.