Jump to content

UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award 2010


Who thinks they are funny but is wrong?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted
Nah, the clown campaign was great. The best thing was several mongs going, "UGH I DUN TELL WHO IZ WHO NOW??!"

 

 

"great"? Really? "Great"?!? You're gonna have to back that up now... I thought it was a bit lame but not really worth passing comment, but now I'm interested in what your particular delusion of what you achieved is.

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

Calm down, you nutter. I didn't say it was up there with splitting the atom, did I?

 

Pretty close though.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I'm just curious as to what was good about it is all...

It managed to irritate wet blankets like you.

 

That was a big plus point.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

It didn't particularly bother me, but if that was your aim then I should let you know that you don't need to try that hard; if you're posting at all then there's a good chance I'll be irritated...

Edited by Chest Rockwell
Posted

Personally, I saw it as a way of showing my solidarity with a persecuted brother, and was somewhat disappointed when avatars of a 20 year old videogame character didn't spring up following my suspension :(

 

It's all a bit of fun, isn't it. This whole forum, is all a bit of fun. Well, it should be. I see this forum like wrestling - it's a lot more interesting when there are factions and feuds and all that, wars being waged and alliances being forged. Otherwise it'd just be a bunch of men talking about wrestling with po-faced seriousness. Like the ROH thread.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Seven is hardly persecuted. I don't mind him but some of the shit he's posted over the years would have earned your average mong numerous suspensions or a ban. He's done pretty well to still be around.

 

I agree, the forum is a bit of fun. You're either with the pretentious cunt clique or against it.

  • Paid Members
Posted
You're either with the pretentious cunt clique or against it.

Who's in that then?

Loki, Gladstone and Seven are the main eventers. Green carries their bags :D

  • Paid Members
Posted
It didn't particularly bother me, but if that was your aim then I should let you know that you don't need to try that hard; if you're posting at all then there's a good chance I'll be irritated...

Your reassuring hatred is what gets me through, Chest.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I agree, the forum is a bit of fun. You're either with the pretentious cunt clique or against it.

 

Pretentious, moi?

 

It just seems like the thread for a crap joke.

Posted

:cool: My balls certainly swell at the idea of being in a clique, particularly one described as pretentious, which as we all know is thicko speak for "clever".

 

I see Nev as Hulk Hogan, myself as Kevin Nash and Gladstone as Scott Hall. Green can be Vincent.

  • Paid Members
Posted
:cool: My balls certainly swell at the idea of being in a clique, particularly one described as pretentious, which as we all know is thicko speak for "clever".

 

I see Nev as Hulk Hogan, myself as Kevin Nash and Gladstone as Scott Hall. Green can be Vincent.

Have you used his real name? Is Vinny Ru writing for you?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...