UKFF Dolt Of The Year 2010

tiger_rick

The forum idiot of 2010?  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Voting for dillkid is pointless

Why? I know you can't dish out a prize to him, but that's a new thing anyway. He was here for enough of the year constantly ignoring the good advice given to him.

• Paid Members

Why? I know you can't dish out a prize to him, but that's a new thing anyway. He was here for enough of the year constantly ignoring the good advice given to him.

He's been here under the name ThePhenom for ages now. Unless he's been sent packing?. If you weren't sure just by the way he talks, you can tell by how anyone who calls him on it gets ignored. If it wasn't Dill, they'd disagree and ask wtf was happening.

He's been perfectly fine as ThePhenom, but its clearly Dill and it was made obvious from when he made 20 plus posts on his first day back on the forum. Also the fact that ThePhenom had been checking Dill's profile that same day, and the only reason that a new member would check the profile of someone who was banned several months before was if they are one and the same, and to see if anyone left any messages for them.

I voted for Dillkid based on everything he did from January until his banning (September?), and due to the absence of the likes of Live2WinForever, Dashing and checkmate.

• Paid Members
I voted for Dillkid based on everything he did from January until his banning (September?), and due to the absence of the likes of Live2WinForever, Dashing and checkmate.

Checkmate is shit, isn't he? As for Dashing, he's tried hard not to be like he was as Emperorseb but now he's just a complete pleb in a different way.

• Paid Members

Because, if he wins, it means that one of the other dolts escapes a prize. If he is the Phenom then he should be banned again anyway, whether his other account wins Dolt of the Year or not.

• Paid Members

Because, if he wins, it means that one of the other dolts escapes a prize. If he is the Phenom then he should be banned again anyway, whether his other account wins Dolt of the Year or not.

But the prize was never what these awards were about, it a little bonus that was only brought in last year (I think). The opening post says Forum Idiot of 2010, banning aside, that for me is clearly Dillkid. Not to mention his continued "feud" with neil over on facebook after his ban.

EDIT: Even an idiot can spell idiot :(

Edited by DJ Kris

• Paid Members

Dangerously420

Laura is a very nice girl. Im very happy with Laura. She is very good friends with a lot of people in the Scottish wrestling scene and workers. She is also very good friends with the TNA roster and its owner Dixie Carter

There is no other option.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Awards Moderator
Anyway all you have to do is fuck off sulking and you don't get the shit award anyway.

Who did that last year? I always forget and yeah if ThePhenom is dillkid why hasn't he been banned?

Might have been Daniel Fitch last year? Seem to remember him leaving around this time of year.

Dangerously420

Laura is a very nice girl. Im very happy with Laura. She is very good friends with a lot of people in the Scottish wrestling scene and workers. She is also very good friends with the TNA roster and its owner Dixie Carter

There is no other option.

:laugh:

I had forgotton about that.

• Paid Members
Anyway all you have to do is fuck off sulking and you don't get the shit award anyway.

Who did that last year? I always forget and yeah if ThePhenom is dillkid why hasn't he been banned?

Might have been Daniel Fitch last year? Seem to remember him leaving around this time of year.

Joe the Lion played his face because no one found him funny I seem to recall