UKFF Dolt Of The Year 2010

tiger_rick

The forum idiot of 2010?  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dangerously420

Laura is a very nice girl. Im very happy with Laura. She is very good friends with a lot of people in the Scottish wrestling scene and workers. She is also very good friends with the TNA roster and its owner Dixie Carter

There is no other option.

Well seeing that Dangerously420 isn't on the list there is plenty of other options you mong.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Anyway all you have to do is fuck off sulking and you don't get the shit award anyway.

Who did that last year? I always forget and yeah if ThePhenom is dillkid why hasn't he been banned?

Might have been Daniel Fitch last year? Seem to remember him leaving around this time of year.

He threatened to leave early part of this year, for the 2nd or 3rd time, think it may have been to do with the awards, so neil made sure it happened.

• Paid Members

METAL ON METAL has basically been nominated for his behaviour in one thread, showing how much of a massive idiot he is in said thread (although I would have had TapOut Tapes nominated ahead of him, personally - if there's a bigger fuckwit on this forum then I've yet to see them). Kookoocachu probably got nominated on the back of her serial Cillian Murphy gif posting and Flaming_June's extraordinary self-congratulatory fit in the '5 Things I Hate' probably earned him some late attention.

• Paid Members
Flaming_June's extraordinary self-congratulatory fit in the '5 Things I Hate' probably earned him some late attention.

The "turning music up" / "I boxed for ten years" / "I know famous people" / "I'm really intelligent" stuff is probably what most remember, but let's not forget the audacity of this and personally the following gem sealed it for me :

About 90% of men cheat anyway, and a good amount have out of control egos.

:rolleyes:

I'm abstaining from this as I don't really have a problem with any of the people on that list. It would have been Dillkid by a landslide a few months back, but he hasn't been bad since he's been back.

I can't think of that many people on the board who annoy me enough to want them banned atm, probably that tool who started the HMV thread, but he's only just appeared.

I'm abstaining from this as I don't really have a problem with any of the people on that list. It would have been Dillkid by a landslide a few months back, but he hasn't been bad since he's been back.

I can't think of that many people on the board who annoy me enough to want them banned atm, probably that tool who started the HMV thread, but he's only just appeared.

He's another banned member who has rejoined under a different name. Used to be Live2WinForever/Gimmick4Life/WWFWWE24/7 the brains behind this thread of pure doltishness.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123087

• Paid Members

He's another banned member who has rejoined under a different name. Used to be Live2WinForever/Gimmick4Life/WWFWWE24/7 the brains behind this thread of pure doltishness.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123087

and he's already been banned.

I'm pretty sure ThePhenom isn't actually Dillkid, for a start he hasn't mentioned having a posh wank with one of his mum's condoms yet, I think it's just because they have the same picture

Anyway, I voted for ajmcstyles, simply for all the shite posts about John Cena, I'm not a Cena fan by any means but his posts about him are just beyond tedious

Also, does anyone else think of Paddy Considine's brother in Dead Man's Shoes when they see Mab's name? This isn't a knock on him it just always seems to pop into my head when I see his name on here

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman

How does it feel to not be on the list this year, Mab?

I wasn't on the list last year neither!

I voted Kookoocachu....up her own arse!!

Is this because she rejected you?

She didn't!

• Paid Members

Anyone want another Flaming_June classic? Just bumped into this by accident in a thread about Emma Watson's new hairdo, and this is a belter even by his standards:-

I really like it, very classy and interesting and artistic. Better than her previous cut, which was just plain. I was once at a party she was at down in Oxford, actually, but didn't really speak to her as it was at a huge house.

• Paid Members
Anyone want another Flaming_June classic? Just bumped into this by accident in a thread about Emma Watson's new hairdo, and this is a belter even by his standards:-

I really like it, very classy and interesting and artistic. Better than her previous cut, which was just plain. I was once at a party she was at down in Oxford, actually, but didn't really speak to her as it was at a huge house.

I'm curious as to what he means by "didn't really" does he mean they exchanged words but didn't have an actual conversation or does he mean he didn't speak to her at all? I also get a best mates with Ric Flair vibe about this too :\